Choosing the right wallet depends on how much you value security, convenience, and control of your private kety.
Cryptocurrencies open up the world’s market like nothing we’ve seen before, so the method of buying the cryptocurrencies should be simple, slick, and streamlined too. Arguably the most accessible way to buy Bitcoin is through a credit card.
Cryptocurrency platforms offer which Bitcoin purchases through credit cards have the novel position of both taking and providing currencies which offer access to the world.
Now also stands as an excellent time to take advantage of buying Bitcoin using a credit card, as the price of the cryptocurrency market is boasting the highest it’s seen in over a year.
How to buy Bitcoin with a credit card:
Coindirect offers a very simple step process to buy over 40 cryptocurrencies using your credit card:
- Sign up for a free Coindirect account. (Simply log in if you already have an account.)
- Find your way to your Bitcoin wallet.
- Click ‘Buy’ and then select ‘New credit card (EUR)’ from the drop-down or ‘New credit card (NGN)’ if you are in Nigeria.
- Enter EUR value of BTC you want to purchase (more than the minimum limit) or the BTC amount you want to buy and then click ‘Preview Buy’.
- You will receive a quote, press ‘confirm’ before the timer runs out (counts down from 55 seconds).
- Type in your credit card details and pay.
- You will be taken to a page to verify your transaction.
8. Finally, you will be redirected back to your Coindirect Wallet once the payment is successful.
Can I buy altcoins with a credit card?
Coindirect offers Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and many other altcoins. With an offering of 41 cryptocurrencies, you have your pick of which crypto tokens you’d like to add to your portfolio easily with your credit card.
If you want to buy altcoins, simply follow the same steps as above, just choosing your choice token instead of Bitcoin.
Where can I buy cryptocurrencies with a Credit Card?
With shifting regulations and new laws emerging, it’s difficult to guarantee that your country will allow Bitcoin purchases today or tomorrow. Coindirect offers its customers the chance to buy cryptocurrencies with a credit card in countries where the law allows it. This is in order to comply with legal regulations set out.
To find out if your country is supported, head over to your Coindirect wallet and see whether a credit card option appears in the drop-down menu under the ‘Buy’ button. If it does, you’re in luck and you can buy Bitcoin to your heart’s content! If not, then don’t lose hope; your country might allow purchases in time.