Last Updated: 14/06/2023
CoinInsider collects personal information from you when you:
- Sign up for our newsletter.
- Contact us through our website.
- Participate in our contests or surveys.
The personal information we collect may include your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and other contact information. We may also collect information about your interests, such as the articles you read and the videos you watch on Coin Insider.
How We Use Your Personal Information
Coin Insider uses your personal information to:
- Provide you with the services you have requested.
- Communicate with you about your account or other matters related to CoinInsider.
- Send you marketing communications about our products and services.
- Improve our website and services.
- Comply with applicable laws and regulations.
Coin Insider may share your personal information with:
Our third-party service providers who help us operate our website and services.
Advertisers who want to show you relevant ads.
Law enforcement agencies if we are required to do so by law.
You have the right to access, correct, or delete your personal information. You also have the right to opt out of receiving marketing communications from Coin Insider.