What is New Spy?
We have to admit, at first glance, the name New Spy was a bit suspicious to us, but after doing a thorough test and analysis, we were not disappointed with the outcome. We have been searching for another reputable trading system to recommend to our users and now we have found one. After our tests, we can confirm that New Spy is just as reputable as the other trading technologies we have tested, such as Bitcoin Futures and Bitcoin Champion, among others. New Spy is a great tool for new and experienced traders and can assist anyone in generating a profit of the cryptocurrency market.
The News Spy Review Is it a Scam?
Yes. News Spy is a legit trading system. So many people want to know how they can make money on the cryptocurrency market and how best to start doing this. We can confirm that News Spy is one of the best trading systems to kick off your trading journey. The best part is that you can trade Bitcoins, Litecoins, Ripple and Ethereum, among others on this platform. We also found that News Spy is a registered, official automated trading system for cryptocurrency.
There is a team of dedicated account managers ready to assist you and a 24 hour customer service line too. News Spy has also partnered with a team of dedicated brokers to help manage and regulate your account.
Here are some additional discoveries we have made:
- News Spy is a registered trading system that has outstanding features to accommodate all investors, new and experienced.
- The trading system is user-friendly and completely transparent, so you will find all the info you need on the website.
- According to other reports, the trading system has a success rate of 90%.
- News Spy has a quick and efficient withdrawal process. Once you submit a request, funds should clear into your account within 24-hours.
How to Start Trading on New Spy
You will find that opening an account with New Spy is a pleasant experience. All you need to do is register by completing the form below and one of our dedicated account managers will contact you as soon as possible.
We’ve listed the steps to opening an account below:
Registration is absolutely free. There are no sign-up costs involved, all you need to do is complete the form below, requiring your basic information and an account manager will call you afterwards.
Fortunately, News Spy has a quick and easy transactional process. We found this quite impressive. All you need to activate your account is a minimum deposit of €250. This deposit will also act as your very first investment. A broker will monitor your account to make sure that your funds are not mismanaged.
If you are still skeptical about going live, the demo account feature can assist you in getting all the practice you need before placing an actual trade. The demo account feature will allow you to see how exactly the algorithm identifies great opportunities and makes decisions on trades. Better yet, you won’t need any real money to start demo trading. This is really impressive and gives you a front row seat to how transparent New Spy actually is.
- Live trading
This is your opportunity to generate a passive income. Once you are comfortable with the system, you will be able to activate the live trading feature. New Spy will then do the rest on your behalf.
Your Frequently Asked Questions
- How much does it cost to start using the News Spy?
It is free. You can create a new account on the platform without paying any money. Only after your account is activated, you will need to make a deposit and start trading with the live trading feature.
- How secure is The News Spy platform?
Your funds are protected by a SSL certificate and anti-virus software. This makes it impossible for your account to be hacked or your information to be stolen. Unless you are negligent with information.
- Can I withdraw crypto from my The News Spy account?
Unfortunately not. Your earnings are converted to your local currency before it is sent to the bank account that you have provided upon opening your account.
- Have celebrities endorsed The News Spy?
No, there are no celebrity endorsements. If it happens, the details will be published on the official auto trading platform for The News Spy.
What are the benefits of trading with The News Spy
- User-friendly features- a new user will find it easy to navigate this platform. The features are basic and easy to understand.
- Verification process- verifying the client’s personal information is what a licensed trading platform is required to do.
- Online customer support- there is a customer service support chat & telephone team available 24/7.
- Demo trading mode – users are able to learn about the trading mechanics before investing money. It also safeguards new users from investing large sums of money into a market they do not understand yet.
- Fast Withdrawals – withdrawals can be made within 24 hours of the initial trade.
- Experienced Brokers – A personal broker can be assigned to the user’s portfolio & can execute the different investment strategies on the client’s behalf.
Trading and Earning with News Spy
We want you to know that there is no need for you to take online courses on how to trade with cryptocurrency when usings News Spy. The News Spy trading system is automated and does all the work for the investor. All you need to do is set your trading parameters with the help of your broker and the trading system will do all the rest for you. New Spy uses a sophisticated algorithm to scan and analyse the markets for trade signals, this includes global financial news. These trading signals indicate where the profitable trades are and the algorithm can basically establish this in record time. New Spy is run on this algorithm and automation.
Features of the New Spy Trading System
- Payout System
We tested the New Spy trading system and can confirm that it is fast and accurate. Payout is done after every live trading session. It is your responsibility to set your trading parameters to when it will open or close.
- Withdrawal and Deposits
You will find the withdrawal process just as impressive. We submitted a request and received a payout within 24hours. This is faster than most competitors. There are also multiple payment options available to investors, making it easy for anyone across the world to trade.
- Hidden Fees
In our examination of this trading system, we found no hidden fees. New Spy makes revenue, by deducting a small percentage of the investors earnings, after each live trading session. Basically, the system does not earn if the investor loses.
On the official New Spy website you will find many positive feedback from eager investors who have earned a profit using the system.
- Customer service
We were keen to see how the New Spy customer service department works. Since, customer service is very important, especially for new investors who have little to no experience trading on the cryptocurrency market. We are glad to report that the New Spy customer service department is very responsive and available 24-hours a day.
We can confirm that New Spy has partnered with regulated and licensed brokers to make sure you get the most of your trading experience and that your account is managed optimally.
Is New Spy Secure?
We understand why this is such a popular inquiry. We have found that New Spy is protected by an SSL certificate, which means that your information is protected by encryption, making it impossible for your account to be hacked unless you leave your account open on your device, or share your details with anyone else.
Does New Spy Have a Mobile App?
Unfortunately not, however there is a big possibility that the trading system will have one soon, since so many users are expressing an interest in trading on the system. The good news is that New Spy is available on desktop and mobile. All you need to have is an active internet connection to use the system.
Celebrities who have interests in Cryptocurrencies:
- Gwyneth Paltrow – In 2017, Gwyneth Paltrow joined the Bitcoin wallet startup Abra as an advisor during an episode of the Apple series, Planet of the Apps.
- Mike Tyson – In 2016, Mike Tyson launched a Bitcoin wallet in a partnership with Bitcoin Direct.
- Snoop Dogg -In 2013 Snoop tweeted: “My next record available in bitcoin n delivered in a drone.” In 2017, Snoop Dogg was presented with 1,500 SparkleCOINs from the company worth approximately $55,500 as a donation for his youth football program.
- Ashton Kutcher – Invested in a sports betting blockchain, Unikrn, along with billionaire Mark Cuban.
- Jamie Foxx – In 2017, Jamie Foxx endorsed the cryptocurrency exchange Cobinhood on twitter: “Looking forward to participating in the new @cobinhood Token! ZERO fee trading! #CryptoCurrency #BitCoin #ETH – http://cobinhood.com.”
- Roseanne Barr – One of the earliest supporters of Bitcoin. Iin 2013, she tweeted: first post apocalyptic law: slavery in all forms is now illegal-including debt slavery. #BITCOIN.
- Mel B – In 2013, Mel B announced that she was going to accept Bitcoin payments for her new single. She said: I love how new technology makes our lives easier, and to me that’s exciting. Bitcoin unites my fans around the world using one currency. They can just pay using bitcoins.
- Drew Carey – Once tweeted: Just tried to buy breakfast w bitcoins. Refused. #whenwilltheworldcatchuptomyhipness
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. – In 2017, he tweeted a photo of himself with a caption that read, “Spending bitcoins ethereum and other types of cryptocurrency in Beverly Hill.”
- Richard Branson – An article was published reporting that Richard Branson invested $30 million in cryptocurrency payments platform BitPay.
Our Conclusion: New Spy is Cutting Edge
News Spy is a reliable and efficient auto-trading system that has the ability to provide new and experienced traders with many profitable opportunities. From our analysis, we have seen that this system was designed with the users convenience in mind, judging from the user-friendly website and simple layout which makes it easy to find information. News Spy should be considered a very useful tool in the hands of any investor.
Other Bitcoin Systems