United States senators have requested information from Silvergate Capital regarding the firm's association with FTX.
Welcome to the first episode of the CoinInsider.com podcast, Coin Dive!
In this episode, we talk to Riccardo Spagni about the Monero project, how he came to be involved in the cryptocurrency space, and how he was given his nickname – FluffyPony.
Tune in – questions we asked during this interview:
- You were in logistics before you took a step into blockchain – tell us a bit about that business.
- You worked with your wife – how did that work out for you both?
- When you stepped into bitcoin and blockchain technology in 2011, did you have any idea it was going to become what it is now
- Idealogy is as important as the technology behind it.” – what is your personal ideology? What is your why?
- You tell people not to buy Monero – why? What should they buy?Are your family and friends invested in Monero?
- Are your family and friends invested in Monero?Is there anything in the world that would make you break the trust and expose data? Anything at all? Catching a
- Is there anything in the world that would make you break the trust and expose data? Anything at all? Catching a pedophile?
- What’s the 10-year view of Monero? Where is the project heading?
- Is Monero untraceable until it becomes traceable? Everyone thought that passwords secure until they weren’t.
- Do you have a Facebook account? What’s your opinion on Mark Zuckerberg’s appearance in front of senate?
Join us each week!
Coin Dive catches up with leading luminaries in the cryptocurrency space and explores the ideologies and viewpoint of those right at the beating heart of the blockchain industry. Join our CEO and host, Nic Haralambous, on CoinInsider.com and through our SoundCloud page.