Russia is in the final phase of testing a central bank digital currency (CBDC), which will be used for both national and international...
Welcome to the fifth episode of the CoinInsider.com podcast, Coin Dive!
Tune in – questions we asked during this interview:
- What did you do before Bitcoin?
- Why the switch from wall street to Bitcoin?
- Having just gone to Consensus, do you feel like you’re back in Wall Street?
- Discussing the concept of diversified portfolios in crypto – are you all in on Bitcoin?
- What’s your view on cryptocurrency ETFs?
- Is there anyone who knows what they’re doing in technical analysis, or is everyone just reading tea leaves?
- In the past you posted a series of videos called CryptoScam – Rhett Creighton followed up on your calls from last year and worked out what would have happened if they invested $1000 in each of the coins featured in your ‘Scam’ videos. Have you read it?
- What’s your view on Telegram investment syndicates?
- Do you invest in ICOs?
- Do ICO schemes today make you feel like the Bernie Madoff of 2009?
- If you have to have dinner with someone in the blockchain industry – not Satoshi – who would it be?
- If you have to hold a coin other than Bitcoin, which one coin would you hold?
- If you could tell one person in blockchain to screw off…
- If you didn’t hold Bitcoin, what would you hold?