Welcome to the fourth episode of the CoinInsider.com podcast, Coin Dive!
In this episode, we talk to Jimmy Song about his views on Bitcoin, cryptocurrency investment, enterprise blockchains, Craig Wright, and much more.
Tune in – questions we asked during this interview:
- Slashdot introduced you to Bitcoin and you recently started contributing to Bitcoin core. What did you do before Bitcoin?
- Do you do any of that old kind of work today?
- Would you consider yourself a Bitcoin maximalist, if so, Why?
- In the past you’ve said that no altcoin is decentralized. Can you explain that to me?
- There are over 30 Bitcoin forks, why would BTC survive?
- Is there one that could unseat Bitcoin?
- What are the best and worst blockchain projects you’ve seen?
- You’ve been quite vocal about blockchain not being a solution for every problem. It’s clear from consensus that enterprise is desperate to get into the space. How do you feel about this?
- Is there a case to be made for an enterprise blockchain?
- You’ve recently joined Blockchain Capital. Do you think you can be impartial while looking for investments and assisting on that front?
- There is an immense amount of fundraising happening right now – do many blockchain projects actually merit it?
- What is blockchain getting wrong?
- If you have to have dinner with someone in the blockchain industry – not Satoshi – who would it be?
- If you could choose someone you’d like to see removed from the industry, who would it be and why?
- If you didn’t hold Bitcoin, what would the one other coin you would hold?