Christiano Ronaldo is facing a class action lawsuit over his NFT collection promotion in partnership with Binance.
Welcome to the thirteenth episode of the CoinInsider.com podcast, Coin Dive!
In this episode, we speak to Jonathan Levin from blockchain project Chainalysis. This episode is proudly brought to you by the Alchemist Blockchain Techstars Accelerator. Applications are open until the 28th of October, for more information visit Techstars.com.
Listen to our exclusive interview with Steven Nerayoff and Yossi Hasson
Tune in – questions we asked during this interview:
- Tell us exactly what Chainalysis does – in as simple a way as possible, as though we were six years old.
- What did life look like for you before Chainalysis?
- So you and your co-founders met and then decided to go through the Techstars programme – was that the New York Fintech Techstars programme?
- What was the general value going through the programme that you wouldn’t have gained if you had started the business in a normal sort of way?
- It seems as though it was strategically quite a smart move to go through the accelerator, especially considering Techstars’ network. I imagine that was valuable for you when you were raising funding?
- If I’m not mistaken, you didn’t go through the route of an initial coin offering (ICO) and you raised a series A from Benchmark Capital?
- You are fairly well-known for investing the Mt Gox fiasco which happened. What was that like at the time?
- Earlier you mentioned that you had been investigating the link between the old god of finance and this new world of cryptocurrency so it implies that you are not one of the purest Bitcoin maximalists who believes that the old world is doomed and will cease to exist. How do you see the future of finance in the next ten, fifty or one hundred years?
- Is Benchmark fully in with this twenty or fifty-year vision of yours as a radical gradualist? How do you manage that?
- We’ve been in quite a deep bear market for quite a while and your business is more of a B to B play than anything else. Has the bear market affected your business at all? Has it shifted what your roadmap looks like or has it been business as usual?
Moving into the last section – the quickfire question:
- If you had to sell all of your crypto-holdings and put it into a single cryptocurrency, which would it be and why?
- Tell me about your favorite project in the crypto space at the moment (other than your own) which is just doing things right?
- And lastly, tell our listeners where they can find you, what Chainalysis is up to, where they can find your company, and whatever other information you’d like them to know.
If you want to find out more about the Alchemist Blockchain techstars Accelerator, join their telegram group.