Some scams are easy to see, but others might look like a worthwhile investment opportunity. Here are some crypto red flags to look out for.
What is Dash?
Dash stands as for digital cash, which is exactly what the token project aims to achieve.
Founded in 2014 by Evan Duffield, Dash was created in order to combat some of the issues Bitcoin faces, such as privacy and scaling. It does this by offering quicker transaction confirmations and greater privacy.
How to create a Dash wallet
Sign up for a free Coindirect account and you will automatically get a free Dash online wallet. You can use your Dash wallet to buy, sell, store, send (withdraw) and receive (deposit) Dash.
How to create Dash address?
Once you have signed up for a free Coindirect account all you need to do press the ‘Receive’ button to reveal your Coindirect Dash wallet address.
How to buy Dash with a credit card
- Sign up for a free Coindirect account.
- Find your Dash Wallet and click the ‘Buy’ button in your Dash Wallet.
- Select “New VISA Card (EUR)” or “New credit card (NGN)” if you are in Nigeria.
- Enter EUR value of Dash you want to purchase (more than the minimum limit) or the Dash amount you want to buy and then click ‘Preview Buy’.
- You will receive a quote, press ‘confirm’ before the timer runs out (counts down from 55 seconds).
- Type in your credit card details and pay.
- You will be taken to a page to verify your transaction.
- Finally, you will be redirected back to your Coindirect Wallet once the payment is successful.
How do I purchase Dash from my bank account?
If you are in South Africa or in Europe in a SEPA country you can deposit ZAR and EUR into your Coindirect ZAR Wallet or Euro Wallet respectively.
To fund your account you have to transfer money using bank transfers. To get the funding instructions so that your account is credited:
- Go to your ZAR/EUR wallet and click the “Fund now” button. Alternatively, click the Fund tab in your Coindirect wallet and click on “Transfer Now”.
- Select the bank to transfer to from the drop-down menu to get payment details and the reference you should use (highlighted in blue).
- Transfer the money from your bank account into the account shown on the screen then wait for the bank transfer to be processed (0-3 business days depending on the bank).
- Once the funds reflect in your ZAR wallet, go to your Dash wallet and click “Buy” and select “Wallet (ZAR)” or “Wallet (EUR)” as you payment method.
Where can I sell my Dash?
You can sell Dash from your Coindirect wallet by clicking the ‘Sell’ button in your Dash wallet.
If you are in a SEPA region or South Africa. You can sell your Dash and instantly get money transferred to your Wallet (ZAR or EUR).
If you are in another region with no local currency wallet. You can sell your Dash by creating a sell offer on the marketplace.
You now know how to buy Dash instantly from almost anywhere in the world. Make sure to download the Coindirect App to trade Dash from the palm of your hands.
Credit card limits
Please note that Coindirect has limits for credit card purchases in place.
Make sure that your account is verified so that your credit card purchase limits are increased.
Currently, the limits for credit card purchases are:
Unverified users – €175 – €500
Verified users – €890 – €1000
Introduce your friends to trade with Coindirect and you can receive Ripple for free. Simply share a link to the Earn programme and you will both receive 5 XRP when they perform their first transaction.