Choosing the right wallet depends on how much you value security, convenience, and control of your private kety.
What is Waltonchain?
Waltonchain was founded by Xu Fangcheng as a cryptocurrency project intended to combine the technology of the Internet of things (IoT) with the innovation of blockchain technology.
The project pays tribute to scientist Charles Walton and also acts as an acronym for Wisdom Alters Label Trade Organization and Network.
How to create a Waltonchain wallet
Sign up for a free Coindirect account and you will automatically get a free Waltonchain online wallet. You can use your Waltonchain wallet to buy, sell, store, send (withdraw) and receive (deposit) WTC.
How to create a Waltonchain address
Once you have signed up for a free Coindirect account all you need to do is press the ‘Receive’ button to reveal your Coindirect Waltonchain wallet address.
How to buy Waltonchain with a credit card
- Sign up for a free Coindirect account.
- Find your Waltonchain Wallet and click the ‘Buy’ button in your Waltonchain Wallet.
- Select “New VISA Card (EUR)” or “New credit card (NGN)” if you are in Nigeria.
- Enter EUR value of Waltonchain you want to purchase (more than the minimum limit) or the Waltonchain amount you want to buy and then click ‘Preview Buy’.
- You will receive a quote, press ‘confirm’ before the timer runs out (counts down from 55 seconds).
- Type in your credit card details and pay.
- You will be taken to a page to verify your transaction.
- Finally, you will be redirected back to your Coindirect Wallet once the payment is successful.
How do I purchase Waltonchain from my bank account?
If you are in South Africa or in Europe in a SEPA country you can deposit ZAR and EUR into your Coindirect ZAR Wallet or Euro Wallet respectively.
To fund your account you have to transfer money using bank transfers. To get the funding instructions so that your account is credited:
- Go to your ZAR/EUR wallet and click the “Fund now” button. Alternatively, click the Fund tab in your Coindirect wallet and click on “Transfer Now”.
- Select the bank to transfer to from the drop-down menu to get payment details and the reference you should use (highlighted in blue).
- Transfer the money from your bank account into the account shown on the screen then wait for the bank transfer to be processed (0-3 business days depending on the bank).
- Once the funds reflect in your ZAR wallet, go to your Waltonchain wallet and click “Buy” and select “Wallet (ZAR)” or “Wallet (EUR)” as you payment method.
Where can I sell my Waltonchain?
You can sell Waltonchain from your Coindirect wallet by clicking the ‘Sell’ button in your Waltonchain wallet.
If you are in a SEPA region or South Africa. You can sell your Waltonchain and instantly get money transferred to your Wallet (ZAR or EUR).
If you are in another region with no local currency wallet. You can sell your Waltonchain by creating a sell offer on the marketplace.
You now know how to buy Waltonchain instantly from almost anywhere in the world. Make sure to download the Coindirect App to trade Waltonchain from the palm of your hands.
Credit card limits
Please note that Coindirect has limits for credit card purchases in place.
Make sure that your account is verified so that your credit card purchase limits are increased.
Currently, the limits for credit card purchases are:
Unverified users – €175 – €500
Verified users – €890 – €1000
Introduce your friends to Waltonchain and invite your friends to trade with Coindirect. If you share your unique link through the Earn tab, you and your friend will both receive 5 XRP when they perform their first transaction.