Cryptocurrencies came into existence after the 2007 global financial crisis as a new form of currency or store of wealth that was not controlled by any government or financial institution. Bitcoin was the first cryptocurrency. Since bitcoin was created it has made many people overnight millionaires during its various bull runs, the most significant bull run being at the end of 2017 when its value rose to almost $20,000.
Bitcoins value has since declined but many predict bitcoin’s value will rise again as adoption grows and financial institutions as well as governments start recognizing it’s value. Even with the decline from around $20,000, bitcoin and cryptocurrencies are still the best performing asset class in the last decade.
Advanced cryptocurrency traders are still making huge profits from trading. It is hard for newcomers to trading and cryptocurrency to make money trading, this has led to a rise in cryptocurrency trading platforms that aim to make it easier for people to start making money from trading cryptos. One of the most popular crypto trading applications is Bitcoin Trader, which we will be reviewing in this article.
Many people are skeptical when it comes to using advanced crypto trading software such as Bitcoin Trader. This is understandable, because of the volatile nature of the cryptocurrency market, investments will always be risky, especially for new users with little to no experience of how this software actually works.
We’ve curated a comprehensive review which is aimed at answering new and experienced trader’s questions, specifically around Bitcoin Trader and the opportunities that exist on this platform.
Let’s start by investigating what Bitcoin Trader actually is and how this trading platform works.
On this Page
- What is Bitcoin Trader?
- Is Bitcoin Trader a Scam or Legit?
- Trading Transactions – How Does it Work?
- How Does Bitcoin Trader Work?
- Advantages of Trading with Bitcoin Trader
- Is There a Bitcoin Trader App?
- Bitcoin Trader vs Other Trading Applications
- How to Open your Bitcoin Trader Account
- Can You Make Money with Bitcoin Trader?
- Can US Customers Use Bitcoin Trader?
- Has Bitcoin Trader Been Featured in the Media?
- Has Bitcoin Trader Been Endorsed by Celebrities?
- What celebrities and business people are actually saying about bitcoin
- Celebrities who have interests in cryptocurrencies
- Bitcoin Trader Review: The Verdict!
- Glossary of cryptocurrency terms
What is Bitcoin Trader?
The trading software functions with intelligent technology backed by Artificial Intelligence. This trading software is easy to use and navigate and is reportedly one of the best trading platforms used in the cryptocurrency market. There are some similarities between Bitcoin Code and Cryptosoft.
Our main interest when curating this review was to understand how this automated trading software works and whether it is profitable. Many investors have already given sterling testimonials endorsing Bitcoin Trader as legitimate trading software, and claiming that they have made huge profits in a matter of weeks from opening an account.
Is Bitcoin Trader a scam or legit?
There are many questions and myths regarding Bitcoin Trader and its legitimacy, especially the earning potential for investors interested in trading. It is reported that Bitcoin Trader is 100% legitimate and suitable for both new investors and experienced traders.
We have found the feedback from current and past users. Some users endorse the platform as trustworthy and profitable, while others have expressed some frustration using the software. It is, of course, expected that not all users will have a seamless experience. The cryptocurrency market is volatile and time-sensitive and the risk, although manageable, will always be there.
Here is a summary of our findings that support the claim that Bitcoin Trader is 100% legit
- Users could potentially enjoy profits as high as 88% by using the trading signals on the platform.
- The trading platform is easy to navigate and user-friendly. For traders who have done their research on automated trading software, the chance of receiving high returns is a huge possibility.
- New users require a minimum deposit of €250, this confirms the claims that the developers of Bitcoin Trader are interested in helping users make careful decisions considering the volatile nature of the cryptocurrency market.
- The App can be downloaded in a matter of seconds. After successful registration, users can literally trade from wherever they are.
How Bitcoin Trader works
New users will have to open a mandatory account and complete the registration process. After this, the account will require an initial deposit to activate. Users will then activate the auto-trading feature and the trading application will start the process on the user’s behalf. The process is quite straightforward.
Here is some more useful information new users should know:
- Bitcoin Trader is reported to be registered and maintains a valid license to operate in 150 countries.
- According to other reviews, the success rate for transactions on Bitcoin Trader is 96%.
- The minimum deposit to activate an account is €250, which is reasonable compared to other trading platforms.
- It is reported that Bitcoin Trader is secure and free from third-party apps.
Bitcoin Trader vs. Other trading platforms
There are some significant differences between Bitcoin Trader and other trading platforms. This includes:
|Bitcoin Trader||Other Crypto Applications|
|✔️ Hassle-free registration||❌ Other bitcoin trading platforms require a lengthy registration process.|
|✔️ Multiple payment methods||❌ Other bitcoin trading platforms may limit a new user to one method of payment initially|
|✔️ Multiple options to configure trading settings||❌ Users may find that other platforms have too many restrictions that hinder the possibility of making money in the cryptocurrency market.|
|✔️ Real positive testimonials||❌ Many other trading platforms have received countless bad reviews.|
|✔️ Fast withdrawal process||❌ Other trading platforms have a slow- placed transactional system, which discourages concurrent trades.|
Benefits of trading with Bitcoin Trader
Here are a few added benefits of Bitcoin Trader for new users interested in trading on this platform:
- User-friendly features- a new user will find it easy to navigate this platform. The features are basic and easy to understand.
- Verification process- verifying the user’s personal information is of utmost importance. Luckily the verification process is quick and easy and new users can do this via the email account they have provided.
- Online customer support- there is a customer service support team available 24/7.
- Demo trading feature- users are able to learn about making money on this platform before making actual money. It also safeguards new users from investing large sums of money into a market they do not understand yet.
- Fast transactions- transactions can be made within 24 hours of the initial trade. The technology on Bitcoin Trader are fast and accurate.
- Brokers- the system is affiliated with an online stock broker. The broker assigned to the user’s trade will support the different investments.
- Feedback systems- There are reviews on the website left by new and experienced traders. Some reported €100 000 in profits after using Bitcoin Trader for just over two months.
How much money can be made with Bitcoin Trader?
It is reported that there are thousands of people making money on Bitcoin Trader daily. There are of course risks involved whenever dealing with a cryptocurrency. The market is volatile and time-sensitive and because of this, it is important that new users learn as much as possible about the platform before investing large sums of money.
Here are a few tips we’ve created to assist new users to protect themselves against huge losses:
- Invest wisely-start with a minimum deposit of €250 initially. It is reported that high profits can be made, even when investing the minimum.
- Withdraw earnings- we suggest withdrawing your earnings and leaving the initial investment amount on the system for more trading. In this way, you can use your earnings while the initial capital you invested keeps making a profit.
- Do your research- find out more information about Bitcoin Trader before investing. We have an FAQ section at the end of our review. This may answer some of your pressing questions briefly.
- Don’t invest your savings- we suggest that new users make use of their disposable income instead of using all of their savings to fund their first trade. Remember the cryptocurrency market is volatile and things change rapidly daily.
Creating a Bitcoin Trader account
2. Making a deposit
Deposits can be made using a MasterCard, Visa or Maestro. However, users will be required to confirm the authenticity of the card. For new users worried about the security of their card information, it has been reported that Bitcoin Trader users and SSL certificates protect all transactions. This means that all of your confidential information is encrypted and secure on the site.
3. Demo trading
4. Trading process
Can US Customers Use Bitcoin Trader?
No, Americans cannot use Bitcoin Trader, however there are a lot of alternative trading platforms registered in the USA for people interested in trading cryptocurrencies.
Is there a Bitcoin Trader App?
There has been rumours that a Bitcoin Trader app exists. Unfortunately, we cannot validate these claims as yet. As far as our research goes, trading can only take place on a computer or other mobile devices, via the website. Of course every user will need to create an account and make the deposit on the secure website.
Has Bitcoin Trader been featured in the media?
There have been various rumours that Bitcoin Trader has been endorsed on TV shows such as Dragon’s Den, Shark Tank and This Morning. There is no proof that these rumours are accurate. There has also been no endorsement of Bitcoin Trade by any celebrities, even though many have expressed an interest in understanding the Cryptocurrency market.
Let us look at some of the reasons why people would want Bitcoin Trader to be featured on these TV shows:
Is there a Dragons Den Bitcoin Trader episode?
Dragons Den is a famous british show where aspiring business people are given 3 minutes to pitch their business idea to a panel of successful business people in the hope of getting investment to launch and take their business idea to the next phase. Any product associated with this show would gain overnight success. We have not found any link between Bitcoin Trader and Dragons Den.
Is there a Shark Tank Bitcoin Trader episode?
Shark Tank is an american investment show similar to Dragons Den. Entrepreneurs a given a few minutes to pitch their idea to a panel of millionaires in the hopes that these millionaires will invest money in their idea. If Bitcoin Trader had the support of Shark Tank then its safe to say that it would be all over the news, however it is highly unlikely as Bitcoin Trader is not licensed in the states.
Was Bitcoin Trader featured on This Morning?
This Morning is a popular daytime television show on iTV, the British programme has been running since 1988. The show is a mix of celebrity interviews, show business news, topical discussion, competitions, health and other general topics. If Bitcoin Trader were to be featured on this show, millions of people in the UK would get exposure to Bitcoin and Bitcoin Trader, social media and news sites would also be flooded with news, questions and hashtags about Bitcoin Trader.
Has Bitcoin Trader been endorsed by celebrities?
There have been claims that Bitcoin Trader has been endorsed by international celebrities. We decided to investigate these claims by researching all the celebrities claimed to be supporting Bitcoin Trader. Below is a list of celebrities that we researched:
Does Gordon Ramsay Endorse Bitcoin Trader?
Gordon Ramsay is one of the most famous chefs in the world. The Multi-Michelin starred British chef, restaurateur, writer and television personality has a huge brand so his endorsement would give any product credibility. We scoured the net and YouTube to find out if he has endorsed Bitcoin Trader unfortunately we did not find anything. So the rumours are false.
Does Peter Jones Endorse Bitcoin Trader?
Peter Jones is a British businessman and reality TV star on the popular investment show Dragons Den and American TV show American Inventor. He has an estimated net worth close to $500 million, therefore if someone of his financial standing endorses an investment product, many people would also invest in it. We looked for incidence that Peter Jones has endorsed Bitcoin Trader, however we did not find anything.
Does Elon Musk Endorse Bitcoin Trader?
Elon Musk is the eccentric billionaire with three nationalities, South African, Canadian and American. He is the man behind Tesla and SpaceX. Tweets from Elon Musk affect the stock market, if he were to endorse Bitcoin Trader it would be all over the news and the Bitcoin Trader website would crash. We searched the internet for any valid evidence that Elon Musk endorsed Bitcoin Trader, again we were unable to verify those claims.
Does Trevor Noah Endorse Bitcoin Trader?
Trevor Noah is a South African comedian, political commentator, actor and the host of the popular American talk show, The Daily Show. There have been rumours that Trevor Noah uses Bitcoin Trader due to ads circulating around the internet about Trevor getting rich because of Bitcoin. It is public knowledge that Trevor Noahs source of wealth is his contract with The daily show and his comedy tours. Whether Trevor Noah invests in bitcoin or not is not public knowledge. It cannot be confirmed that he uses Bitcoin Trader.
Does Kate Winslet Endorse Bitcoin Trader?
Kate Winslet is a famous British actress known for her work on Titanic and period dramas. There has been a rise of searches from people wondering if Kate Winslet supports any advanced cryptocurrency trading platform. We have investigated and found no evidence of Kate Winslet endorsing any trading platform.
Does Holly Willoughby Endorse Bitcoin Trader?
Holly Marie Willoughby is a British author, model and TV presenter on This Morning and Dancing on Ice. Like the other celebrities on this list there have been claims that she supports advanced crypto trading application but there is no evidence to support this.
Does Idris Elba Endorse Bitcoin Trader?
Idris Elba is an English actor, DJ, producer, rapper and songwriter. He is best known for his starring roles in HBO TV Series the Wire, BBC ONE TV series Luther and for playing famous South African politician Nelson Mandela in the film, Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom. We tried to find evidence of Idris supporting Bitcoin Trader, unfortunately for now this claims cannot be confirmed.
Does Ant McPartlin Endorse Bitcoin Trader?
Ant McPartlin is a television presenter, musician, actor and TV producer from England. He is rumoured to be an investor behind Bitcoin Trader in many online marketing campaigns however we found not evidence of this. It is click bait used in affiliate campaigns to go viral.
Has Nicole Kidman Invested Bitcoin Trader?
Nicole Kidman is a famous award-winning Hollywood actress and producer. She has an estimated net worth of $183 million. There are rumours circulating the internet that she is invested in bitcoin and Bitcoin Trader. We found no evidence of her endorsing or investing in Bitcoin Trader. Investing in bitcoin is one way to diversify ones income streams, she may very well have bitcoin investment but her investments are not public knowledge. As far as we can tell her source of wealth is the film industry where she has been one of the highest paid actresses in 2006, 2018 and 2019.
Andrew Forrest and Bitcoin Trader?
Andrew Forrest is an Australian businessman worth an estimated $9 billion, his source of wealth is the mining industry (not bitcoin mining) and cattle stations. There have been rumours circulating associating Andrew Forrest with Bitcoin Trader but those rumours seem to be false, the man has made his money in traditional business. Whether he has some money invested in bitcoin or not remains a mystery.
We have found no proof that these claims are true and for now, these claims of celebrity endorsement should be ruled out as speculation. However its important to note that The Bitcoin Trader platform is a legitimate advanced crypto trading system and cannot be associated with the claims made by marketers to get more ad clicks.
What celebrities and business people are actually saying about bitcoin
Bitcoin is gaining the attention of everyone from everyday people to millionaire business people and celebrities. Even though some celebrities are not openly endorsing cryptocurrencies, we have rounded up a list of famous people who have made statements with regards to bitcoin and cryptocurrencies.
1. “Bitcoin is a techno tour de force.” – Bill Gates
2. “Bitcoin is a remarkable cryptographic achievement and the ability to create something that is not duplicable in the digital world has enormous value.” – Eric Schmidt (Google CEO)
3. “Bitcoin is a very exciting development, it might lead to a world currency. I think over the next decade it will grow to become one of the most important ways to pay for things and transfer assets.” – Kim Dotcom (CEO of MegaUpload)
4. “We have elected to put our money and faith in a mathematical framework that is free of politics and human error.” – Tyler Winklevoss (Co-inventor of Facebook)
5. “Bitcoin actually has the balance and incentives right, and that is why it is starting to take off.” – Julian Assange (Founder of Wikileaks)
6. “So bitcoin is cyber snob currency…” – William Shatner (Actor in Star Trek TOS)
7. “Virgin Galactic is a bold entrepreneurial technology. It’s driving a revolution and Bitcoin is doing just the same when it comes to inventing a new currency.” – Sir Richard Branson (Founder of Virgin group of companies)
8. “I really like Bitcoin. I own Bitcoins. It’s a store of value, a distributed ledger. It’s a great place to put assets, especially in places like Argentina with 40 percent inflation, where $1 today is worth 60 cents in a year, and a government’s currency does not hold value. It’s also a good investment vehicle if you have an appetite for risk. But it won’t be a currency until volatility slows down.” – David Marcus (CEO of Paypal)
9. “I think the fact that within the bitcoin universe an algorithm replaces the functions of [the government] … is actually pretty cool. I am a big fan of Bitcoin.” – Al Gore (45th Vice President of the United States)
10. “Bitcoin may be the TCP/IP of money.” – Paul Buchheit (Creator of Gmail)
11. “I am very intrigued by Bitcoin. It has all the signs. Paradigm shift, hackers love it, yet it’s derided as a toy. Just like microcomputers.” – Paul Graham (Yahoo Store)
12. “Bitcoin will do to banks what email did to the postal industry.” – Rick Falkvinge (Founder of the Swedish pirate party)
13. “Right now Bitcoin feels like the Internet before the browser.” – Wences Casares (Founder of Banco Lemon)
14. “[Virtual Currencies] may hold long-term promise, particularly if the innovations promote a faster, more secure and more efficient payment system.” – Ben Bernanke (Chairman of the Federal Reserve)
15. “I do think Bitcoin is the first [encrypted money] that has the potential to do something like change the world.” – Peter Thiel (Co-Founder of Paypal)
16. “There are 3 eras of currency: Commodity based, politically based, and now, math based.” – Chris Dixon (Co-founder of Hunch now owned by Ebay, Co-founder of SiteAdvisor now owned by McAfee)
17. “Entire classes of bugs are missing.” – Dan Kaminsky (Security Penetration Expert for Cisco and Avaya)
18. “It’s money 2.0, a huge huge deal.” – Chamath Palihapitiya (Previous head of AOL instant messenger)
19. “You can’t stop things like Bitcoin. It will be everywhere and the world will have to readjust. World governments will have to readjust.” – John McAfee
20. “Bitcoin is here to stay. There would be a hacker uproar to anyone who attempted to take credit for the patent of cryptocurrency. And I wouldn’t want to be on the receiving end of hacker fury.” – Adam Draper
21. “If there is one positive take away from the collapse of Mt.Gox, it is the willingness of a new generation of Bitcoin companies to work together to ensure the future of Bitcoin and the security of customer funds.” – Brian Armstrong (CEO of Coinbase)
22. “Bitcoin seems to be a very promising idea. I like the idea of basing security on the assumption that the CPU power of honest participants outweighs that of the attacker. It is a very modern notion that exploits the power of the long tail.” – Hal Finney
23. “Bitcoin enables certain uses that are very unique. I think it offers possibilities that no other currency allows. For example the ability to spend a coin that only occurs when two separate parties agree to spend the coin; with a third party that couldn’t run away with the coin itself.” – Pieter Wuille
24. “Hey, obviously this is a very interesting time to be in Bitcoin right now, but if you guys want to argue over whether this is reality or not, one Bitcoin will feed over 40 homeless people in Pensacola right now. If you guys want proof Bitcoin is real, send them to me, I’ll cash them out and feed homeless people.” – Jason King
25. “Blockchain is the tech. Bitcoin is merely the first mainstream manifestation of its potential.” – Marc Kenigsberg
26. “Bitcoin was created to serve a highly political intent, a free and uncensored network where all can participate with equal access.” – Amir Taaki
27. “As the value goes up, heads start to swivel and skeptics begin to soften. Starting a new currency is easy, anyone can do it. The trick is getting people to accept it, because it is their use that gives the “money” value.” – Adam B. Levine
28. “At its core, bitcoin is a smart currency, designed by very forward-thinking engineers. It eliminates the need for banks, gets rid of credit card fees, currency exchange fees, money transfer fees, and reduces the need for lawyers in transitions… all good things.” – Peter Diamandis
29. “Bitcoin, and the ideas behind it, will be a disrupter to the traditional notions of currency. In the end, currency will be better for it.” – Edmund C. Moy
30. “There is so much potential, … I am just waiting for it to be a billion dollar industry.” “Wow, Silk Road actually works” – Charlie Shrem
Celebrities who have interests in Cryptocurrencies:
Gwyneth Paltrow – In 2017, Gwyneth Paltrow joined the Bitcoin wallet startup Abra as an advisor during an episode of the Apple series, Planet of the Apps.
Mike Tyson – In 2016, Mike Tyson launched a Bitcoin wallet in a partnership with Bitcoin Direct.
Snoop Dogg -In 2013 Snoop tweeted: “My next record available in bitcoin n delivered in a drone.” In 2017, Snoop Dogg was presented with 1,500 SparkleCOINs from the company worth approximately $55,500 as a donation for his youth football program.
Ashton Kutcher – Invested in a sports betting blockchain, Unikrn, along with billionaire Mark Cuban.
Jamie Foxx – In 2017, Jamie Foxx endorsed the cryptocurrency exchange Cobinhood on twitter:
“Looking forward to participating in the new @cobinhood Token! ZERO fee trading! #CryptoCurrency #BitCoin #ETH – http://cobinhood.com.”
Roseanne Barr – One of the earliest supporters of Bitcoin. Iin 2013, she tweeted:
first post apocalyptic law: slavery in all forms is now illegal-including debt slavery. #BITCOIN.
Mel B – In 2013, Mel B announced that she was going to accept Bitcoin payments for her new single.
I love how new technology makes our lives easier, and to me that’s exciting. Bitcoin unites my fans around the world using one currency. They can just pay using bitcoins.
Drew Carey – Once tweeted:
Just tried to buy breakfast w bitcoins. Refused. #whenwilltheworldcatchuptomyhipness
Floyd Mayweather Jr. – In 2017, he tweeted a photo of himself with a caption that read, “Spending bitcoins ethereum and other types of cryptocurrency in Beverly Hill.”
Richard Branson – An article was published reporting that Richard Branson invested $30 million in cryptocurrency payments platform BitPay.
The outcome of our analysis on the Bitcoin Trader platform leads us to support the claims that Bitcoin Trader is 100% legit and can assist new and experienced traders in generating a passive income and growing their wealth. It is estimated that a new user can earn between €200 and €1000 every week. This depends on how much money the user invests and keeps reinvesting. Earning a significant amount of money on this trading platform is a possibility.
We have found enough reviews and other research suggesting that Bitcoin Trader is reliable and user-friendly. The Bitcoin Trader platform is available to users in more than 150 countries.Register now for free!
- What is Bitcoin Trader?
Bitcoin Trader is an automated trading software programmed to recognize cryptocurrency market opportunities for users interested in starting to trade.
- Is it profitable to invest in Bitcoin Trader?
There are investors claiming to have earnings over €5,000 daily. However, users need to invest large sums of money to earn such returns. We advise new users to start with the minimum deposit of €250 and grow their profit from there.
- How do crypto trading applications work?
The trading applications work using an intelligent algorithm. They scan and analyse massive volumes of data to find cryptocurrency at very low prices. These cryptocurrencies are then purchased and sold at a higher price later.
- Is my information safe on Bitcoin Trader?
It is reported that Bitcoin Trader uses an SSL certificate which is an online security protocol that encrypts confidential information on the site.
- What is the fee to open the new account?
There is no fee charged to open a new Bitcoin Trader account. It is completely free.
- Can Bitcoins be withdrawn from the trading system after earning a profit?
Unfortunately, this is not possible. The trading software converts your earnings to the local currency and your earnings are deposited in the bank account linked to your Bitcoin Trader account.
- Are there alternative crypto trading platforms?
Yes. There are similar trading platforms like Bitcoin Code, Bitcoin Revolution and Bitcoin Era, among other trusted cryptocurrency trading platforms.
- Is there a maximum limit of profit I can make?
No. There are no limits to how much earning potential you have on Bitcoin.
- Is Bitcoin Trader a pyramid scheme?
No. It is reported that Bitcoin Trader is an award-winning software that enables you to make profitable cryptocurrency trades.
- How much time will I have to put into this?
It is estimated that the average user spends at least 20 minutes a day on this trading platform.
- Which countries is Bitcoin trader available in?
Crypto Trader is available in over 100 countries and there are multiple payment options for your convenience. You can easily start earning a return on your investment from practically anywhere around the world as long as it is legal to use Bitcoin Trader in your country
- Is it advisable to invest all your money in Bitcoin Trader?
No, never invest money that you need or cannot afford to lose, you must only use disposable income. The cryptocurrency market is volatile and time-sensitive making it high risk and high reward. We recommend starting small. As with any investment, there are risks but the stop-loss feature protects potential investors from huge losses.
Glossary of Cryptocurrency Terms
|Fiat||Fiat is traditionally referred to as paper money, that has no intrinsic value, but whose value is essentially established by the creator, in most cases this would be the government.|
|Bitcoin||Bitcoin is reported to be the world’s most popular cryptocurrency. Bitcoin runs on a Bitcoin Blockchain and is a decentralized currency that operates independently from central banks and authority|
|Ethereum||Ethereum, like Bitcoin, is a cryptocurrency that is decentralized. Here, investors can transfer and exchange value.|
|Litecoin||Litecoin is also a cryptocurrency and a blockchain mirroring Bitcoin.|
|Exchange||The crypto exchange is basically an online platform where crypto investors get to exchange different cryptocurrencies for other cryptocurrencies.|
|Bitcoin mining||Bitcoin mining occurs when Bitcoin transactions are verified and confirmed before being added to the Bitcoin Blockchain.|
|Crypto wallet||A crypto wallet is a software program that stores the private and public keys of investors. It also allows users to transfer, receive, spend, store and check their balances.|
|Circulating supply||This refers to the amount of a given cryptocurrency or tokens that are publicly available and circulating on the market between buyers and sellers.|
|Market cap||Market cap refers to the market value of all of the cryptocurrencies available in the market per day.|
|Altcoins||Bitcoin was the first and most successful of all cryptocurrencies. All other coins are grouped together under the category of altcoins.|
|Block Explorer||An online tool for exploring and analysing the blockchain of a cryptocurrency.|
|Block Height||Block height refers to the number of blocks connected in the blockchain.|
|Block Reward||An incentive given to a bitcoin miner who has successfully calculated the hash (verification) in a block.|
|Chain Linking||Transferring one cryptocurrency to another. This requires the transaction to be lodged in two separate blockchains.|
|Consortium Blockchain||A privately owned and operated blockchain.|
|Cryptography||The process of encrypting and decrypting information.|
|Decentralized Autonomous Organization||Refers to organisations that are run by computer programs or software rather than a human input. There is no central authority in this regard.|
|Token||Tokens are strongly associated with ICO’s and are often built on pre-existing standard from established ‘smart contract’ blockchains like Ethereum.|
|ICO||This stands for Initial Coin Offering and refers to a disruptive new method for projects to gain funding.|
|Fork||In cryptocurrency terms, a fork is an event where an existing cryptocurrency splits into two variations of the code.|
|Wallet||A cryptocurrency wallet is the primary way owners of cryptocurrencies are able to access their coins.|
|Hot and cold storage||This refers to where a particular wallet is hosted. Hot storage refers to a wallet that is accessible from an internet connection, where cold storage refers to hosting your wallet offline on a separate piece of hardware.|
|Escrow||An escrow is a financial arrangement where a third party holds and regulates payment of the funds required for two parties involved in a given transaction.|
|Smart contract||The Ethereum blockchain allows for code to be deployed onto it in the form of a smart contract. This contract is essentially a set of mathematical rules that dictate how the transactions function|
|Proof-of-work (PoW)||For transactions to be confirmed and added to the Blockchain ledger, there are various approaches that have been developed to complete this process.|
|Proof-of-stake (PoS)||In PoS-based cryptocurrencies, the creator of the next block is chosen via various combinations of random selection and wealth or age.|
|Proof of Importance (POI)||This is a style of proof pioneered by the coin NEM as a third alternative to PoW and PoS.|
|TA||Shorthand for a technical analysis, or the analysis of coin values based on historical price movements and sophisticated indicators.|
|Node||a computer that is connected to the network of a particular cryptocurrency.|
|Mining||Mining is the process of validating new transactions on a cryptocurrencies distributed ledger.|
|Moonshot||This refers to a cryptocurrency shooting upwards dramatically.|
|Bear and Bull markets||A bull market is refers to rising prices and optimistic sentiment that encourages buying. Bear markets are considered the opposite of bull markets, with downward price trends and a pessimistic sentiment that encourages selling|
|Whale||Refers to someone who holds an large amounts of cryptocurrency|
|HODL||Refers to the passive investment strategy of ignoring market turbulence and waiting for long term returns.|
|Hard Fork||Refers to a type of fork that creates a permanent change to a digital currency’s standard protocol|
|Long/Long Position||Refers to making a wager that a certain asset will eventually rise in value.|
|Private Key||A piece of information that is presented as a string of letters and numbers a investor can use to access their digital currency|
|Public Key||An address where a investor can receive his/her digital currency using a combination of letters and numbers.|
|Rekt||Occurs when an investor loses large sums of money on the cryptocurrency market|
|Short/Shorting||Occurs when an investor takes a short position- making a bet that a asset or currency will fall in value|
|Mining Incentive||A reward miners get for confirming transactions and mining them in to blocks|
|Noob||Refers to new investors on the cryptocurrency market.|
|DApp||Refers to a decentralized application.|
Other Crypto Trading Systems
|Crypto Trader||Bitcoin Loophole||Bitcoin Lifestyle||Bitcoin Rush|
|Bitcoin Evolution||Bitcoin Revolution||Bitcoin Profit||Bitcoin Code|
Disclaimer: The content on this page should not be taken as financial advice. It is for informational purposes only. Never invest what you can’t afford to lose. Always research as much as possible before making any financial decision and consult a certified financial advisor.