What is Bitcoin Pro?
Bitcoin Pro is an automated trading application that makes trades on the cryptocurrency market on your behalf. Bitcoin Pro uses a very intelligent programming that scans the crypto market and finds the best trades for you. This happens in mere seconds and saves you time. The programming is also able to scan international news and pick up signals on the crypto market for your benefit. All you need to do is create an account and watch the programming work in your favor. Ofcourse, there are similar programs on the market, but most of them require pricey registration fees and you need to have existing knowledge to navigate through the system. We’re so happy that we finally found a programme that is user-friendly, reliable, transparent and efficient.
How Legit is Bitcoin Pro?
From our experience, we can conclude that Bitcoin Pro is a credible application. How do we know this? Not only does Bitcoin Pro user regulated brokers and account managers, it offers users a demo trading account that does not require any funds. This will help you decide if the application is for you or not and you can learn much more on how this type of technology works. Other similar trading applications do not offer their investment the opportunity to demo trade at all.
Let’s Get Started with Bitcoin Pro
To start trading using Bitcoin Pro you must open an account and follow the process which we will explain step-by-step below:
- Register your account
To register all you need to do is complete the form below with your basic information. Once you’re done a dedicated account manager will contact you.
- Fund your account
To trade using Bitcoin Pro, you must deposit €250. This is the minimum deposit needed to start live trading. It is not your registration fee. Bitcoin Pro does not require any registration fees, only a minimum investment.
- Demo-trading feature
Bitcoin Pro offers you an optional demo-trading account feature. Although this feature is optional, we recommend that every user makes use of it before going live. The demo-trade feature acts as a practice run and you do not need any money to start demo trading.
- Live trading
Once you are comfortable with demo-trading, you can proceed to go live. Your broker or account manager will help you set the trading parameters to protect your account, for example setting a stop-loss and profit limit. Once you have setup your parameters you can start live trading.
Bitcoin Pro vs. Other Technologies
|Bitcoin Pro||Other Technologies|
|✔️ Has a fast withdrawal process. After completing a request it takes about 24hours for the funds to reflect in your bank account.||❌ You might wait up to a week for you funds to clear. The withdrawal process can be tedious.|
|✔️ Simple and straightforward account opening process.||❌ You will require tons of documentation when opening your account.|
|✔️ Has a demo trading feature, which serves as a practice run before live trading begins.||❌ Does not have a demo trading feature at all.|
|✔️ Dedicates customer support team ready to assist.||❌ Customer support team is not efficient or very active.|
How Does this Trading Application Work?
We have thoroughly tested Bitcoin Pro and we can confirm that this application runs with a high level of accuracy and programming. It is also secure and encrypted which means that your data is private and protected. Bitcoin Pro users regulated brokers to ensure that you account is managed well. Bitcoin Pro runs on mathematical programming that is able to scan the cryptocurrency market in seconds. The application is completely automated and all you need to start is to click trade.
Your Most Frequently Asked Questions
- How Often Do I Have to Check My account?
We recommend spending twenty to thirty minutes on your account daily. This will keep you informed about any changes to the market and you can also check how this trading application is performing.
- How much do I need to deposit?
Bitcoin Pro requires a minimum deposit of €250 to start trading.
- Are there any registration fees?
No. Bitcoin Pro does not require a registration fee.
- Can I trade with no knowledge of the market?
Yes. The Bitcoin Pro application runs on a mathematical algorithm. You do not have to trade manually and the demo trading feature, along with the help of your account manager will help you with any uncertainty.
- Will I make a profit on my very first trade?
Well, there is a likelihood that you will but with any investment there is a risk. So this is not guaranteed.
Key Features of Bitcoin Pro
- Bitcoin Pro uses advanced technology. It is not only efficient but it is very reliable too. You’re sure to have a competitive advantage using Bitcoin Pro.
- Bitcoin Pro has automated and manual options which makes it quite flexible.
- Signing up is quick and easy and once you’re done, you’ll get a dedicated account manager.
- All you need is a minimum deposit of €250 to start trading
- The demo trading account feature allows you to explore the application without depositing real money.
- Bitcoin Pro is regulated, secure and protected. All your private information cannot be accessed, unless you are negligent.
How to Earn More with Bitcoin Pro
- Do your research: never invest blindly, do you research, find out works and more importantly check testimonials of people who have used this application. Although the programming does everything for you, spend some time on your account so you know what is going on.
- Start with the minimum: investing can be exciting and a bit overwhelming at first, but we still suggest that you only invest the minimum deposit of €250. Once you make your first profit you can always invest more.
- Use your disposable income: We suggest you invest wisely from your disposable income. In the event of losses, this will protect you from losing your life’s earnings.
- Withdraw your profit: it is always good to withdraw your profit, this way the application will not use all the money on the system to trade.
- Follow the market trends: watch the news, follow the trends and spend time on your account so you are up to date with what is going on around you.
Does Bitcoin Pro Have a Mobile App?
Currently there is no Mobile App for Bitcoin Pro, but we do suspect there will be one in the near future. Bitcoin Pro can be accessed on:
- Mobile phone browser
Are there any particular requirements before Bitcoin Pro can be used?
The application is open to the public. You do not need to have any formal training or certification in cryptocurrency trading prior to them trading on the platform and earning profits. We tested the trading technology program feature on Bitcoin Pro; it is flawless and reliable. Everyone can use it, after making a deposit, the system handles the entire trading activities, makes a profit, and the user’s account is credited thereafter.
Celebrities who have interests in Cryptocurrencies:
- Gwyneth Paltrow – In 2017, Gwyneth Paltrow joined the Bitcoin wallet startup Abra as an advisor during an episode of the Apple series, Planet of the Apps.
- Mike Tyson – In 2016, Mike Tyson launched a Bitcoin wallet in a partnership with Bitcoin Direct.
- Snoop Dogg -In 2013 Snoop tweeted: “My next record available in bitcoin n delivered in a drone.” In 2017, Snoop Dogg was presented with 1,500 SparkleCOINs from the company worth approximately $55,500 as a donation for his youth football program.
- Ashton Kutcher – Invested in a sports betting blockchain, Unikrn, along with billionaire Mark Cuban.
- Jamie Foxx – In 2017, Jamie Foxx endorsed the cryptocurrency exchange Cobinhood on twitter: “Looking forward to participating in the new @cobinhood Token! ZERO fee trading! #CryptoCurrency #BitCoin #ETH – http://cobinhood.com.”
- Roseanne Barr – One of the earliest supporters of Bitcoin. Iin 2013, she tweeted: first post apocalyptic law: slavery in all forms is now illegal-including debt slavery. #BITCOIN.
- Mel B – In 2013, Mel B announced that she was going to accept Bitcoin payments for her new single. She said: I love how new technology makes our lives easier, and to me that’s exciting. Bitcoin unites my fans around the world using one currency. They can just pay using bitcoins.
- Drew Carey – Once tweeted: Just tried to buy breakfast w bitcoins. Refused. #whenwilltheworldcatchuptomyhipness
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. – In 2017, he tweeted a photo of himself with a caption that read, “Spending bitcoins ethereum and other types of cryptocurrency in Beverly Hill.”
- Richard Branson – An article was published reporting that Richard Branson invested $30 million in cryptocurrency payments platform BitPay.
Our Final Thoughts: Bitcoin Pro is Superior
One thing is clear: the earning potential in the cryptocurrency market is now evident, but many people are not sure how to start earning; this is why trading applications such as Bitcoin Pro has been developed. There are still doubts and concerns about the application and its benefits, taht is why we created this review for you. Trading in Bitcoins is an easy way to expand passive income consistently, and after the thorough review and tests, we can attest that Bitcoin Pro is one of the best ways to trade Bitcoins and earn an impressive profit range with little or no effort.