Businesses and companies are looking to cryptocurrency more and more as an opportunity for an alternative payments option.
With so many cryptocurrency trading platforms out there, it can seem hard to choose. And this may make you wonder which ones are scams and which ones are legit.
Cryptocurrency markets are volatile and have the reputation of being this way. So it is vital that you choose the correct trading platform to give you a clear view to trade the crypto market. Let’s investigate Bitcoin Investor to discover if it is the right platform for you.
What is Bitcoin Investor?
If you are new to trading or still learning the ropes, you need a platform that is aimed at helping its investors make a profit. And Bitcoin Investor is Aimed at helping the users of its platform to make profits in the Cryptocurrency market. This is helpful to the beginner investor.
It has an easy to use interface making it less daunting to the newbie investor. And with Bitcoin Investor’s intelligent trading software that uses machine learning and ai, it gives you access to features you would find on advanced platforms.
Is Bitcoin Investor Legit?
It is a valid question and very important to check if the platform you are using is legit or a scam. Especially when such crazy and sometimes mythical earning potential can make it seem unreal. And while we need to understand that the crypto market is volatile, we also need to ensure that the platform offers us the best tools to trade efficiently. It is important to do your research first before trading.
A few points that help Bitcoin Investor stand out:
- For traders who do proper research, a 88% win-rate has been shown to be possible. The studies have shown that exploiting Bitcoin Investor’s brokers & trading signals. Make sure you do your research on automated trading software to gain an understanding of the efficiency and possibility of returns.
- The Platform has been built to be user friendly and easy to user for the newbie trader. This means you can easily navigate the site without much hassle.
- They offer Demo accounts. This allows you to try out the software without having to put real money in.
- They have a low deposit of £250/€250 after you have tested with the demo. This makes it an affordable option for new investors.
- The Platform has Stop-losses and Deposit limits. This allows you to limit your risk and exposure during volatile times.
As you will see by these points, Bitcoin Investor is certainly legit. They make it easy for you to get started and have a free demo account.
How do I Register on Bitcoin Investor?
Now that you have seen that Bitcoin Investor is Legit, how do you get started?
Sign Up and Register for your Demo Account
Sign up is easy and free. And this will help you to open a free Demo Account where you can test out the software.
Bitcoin Investor also has a Personal Account Manager contact you to help you setup your account and get familiar with the software. All for free of course. They will contact you after your successful registration.
After your successful registration and setup are complete, you will be able to use the demo account to trial the software. This gives you a chance to place some demo trades and see how things work.
For inexperienced or new traders, this is a great way to trade without risking your money. This can help you learn about live trading and try out some techniques while you test the functionality of the platform.
With the minimum deposit being £250/€250, it makes it easy to get started live trading. However, we recommend you start small by just making the minimum deposit. Starting small is better than starting too big, especially for new traders.
Deposits can be made online using a Mastercard, Visa or Maestro. It is important to note that you will need to confirm and verify your identity before you can start trading.
The platform uses high security following GDPR rules and SSL certificates for all transactions. This helps keep your card and personal information safe.
Trade For Real
Now that you have tested the demo software, made your deposit and verified your account you can finally trade for real in the Live trading market. We suggest that the first thing you do is set up your trading limits. As this can keep you from trading too much or too risky and minimise the risks of losses.
Then you can do some research, find some trading ideas/ strategies and then test them out on the demo account. Once you are sure they are a good option you can use them on your live account. It is highly advisable to do relevant research before you make a trade as trading can incur losses.
Six Tips to get the most out of Bitcoin Investor
Now that you are trading for real, you are probably wondering how to get the most of your trading software? With Cryptocurrency being a very popular instrument, there are many claims out there on how to trade. We recommend getting trading advice from professionals to ensure you get the best possible advise. But here are 10 tips to get the most out of Bitcoin Investor:
Rushing into things is never a good idea, especially when it has to do with money. So starting small and slowly increasing your investment as your skills get better is a great strategy to avoid losses.
Start small with the minimum deposit and grow it when you are ready.
Do Your Research
Research in this day in age is way easier than the library days. But that does not mean you should skip it or rush over it. Do proper research to ensure you are making smart decisions. Read up and watch what successful traders are doing and what strategies they use. Learn from them and consider if it will fit into your trading.
Use Leverage With Caution
Leverage or also known as trading on margin is when you borrow money from the broker to trade. This can help you achieve greater returns than trading without it. But it can also make you lose money fast. So it is something that must be used with caution to ensure you don’t over-leverage yourself.
Diversifying is the action of investing in multiple cryptocurrency investments to reduce the risk if one does not do so well. Diversifying your trading portfolio into multiple smaller investments rather than one big trade has been shown to help reduce risk.
Watch out for Scammers and Wannabes
There are many scammers and wannabes out there who will make ridiculous claims of their returns. It is important to do research on the person and ensure they are an expert before you copy their trading ideas or plans.
Use Stop Losses
Stop Losses are automated features that end your trade when it reaches a certain price. This helps limit losses when you are away from the trading platform.
These are useful as the crypto market is very volatile and you cannot be at your desk 24/7.
Learn to Analyse Trends
Trends often drive the market and form part of many trading plans/ strategies. So learning how to read and analyse trends is a vital skill to make the most out of your trading platforms. There are many online resources and courses that can help you with this. And many brokers like Bitcoin Investor do offer some courses inside their platform.
Is Bitcoin Investor Available To US Residents?
No, Americans cannot use Bitcoin Investor, however there are a lot of alternative trading platforms registered in the USA for people interested in trading cryptocurrencies.
Is there a Bitcoin Investor App?
No, trading can only take place on a computer or other mobile devices, via the website.
Bitcoin Investor: Our Verdict
Bitcoin Investor is a great trading software if you’re a beginner or a seasoned pro. With the security and verification features they have implemented, they have ensured that your information is safe and secure. They are 100% legit and with their ai and machine learning they have features that suit the advanced trader too.
With their pain free signup process and user friendly platform you can be up in no time.
Celebrities who have interests in Cryptocurrencies:
- Gwyneth Paltrow – In 2017, Gwyneth Paltrow joined the Bitcoin wallet startup Abra as an advisor during an episode of the Apple series, Planet of the Apps.
- Mike Tyson – In 2016, Mike Tyson launched a Bitcoin wallet in a partnership with Bitcoin Direct.
- Snoop Dogg -In 2013 Snoop tweeted: “My next record available in bitcoin n delivered in a drone.” In 2017, Snoop Dogg was presented with 1,500 SparkleCOINs from the company worth approximately $55,500 as a donation for his youth football program.
- Ashton Kutcher – Invested in a sports betting blockchain, Unikrn, along with billionaire Mark Cuban.
- Jamie Foxx – In 2017, Jamie Foxx endorsed the cryptocurrency exchange Cobinhood on twitter: “Looking forward to participating in the new @cobinhood Token! ZERO fee trading! #CryptoCurrency #BitCoin #ETH – http://cobinhood.com.”
- Roseanne Barr – One of the earliest supporters of Bitcoin. Iin 2013, she tweeted: first post apocalyptic law: slavery in all forms is now illegal-including debt slavery. #BITCOIN.
- Mel B – In 2013, Mel B announced that she was going to accept Bitcoin payments for her new single. She said: I love how new technology makes our lives easier, and to me that’s exciting. Bitcoin unites my fans around the world using one currency. They can just pay using bitcoins.
- Drew Carey – Once tweeted: Just tried to buy breakfast w bitcoins. Refused. #whenwilltheworldcatchuptomyhipness
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. – In 2017, he tweeted a photo of himself with a caption that read, “Spending bitcoins ethereum and other types of cryptocurrency in Beverly Hill.”
- Richard Branson – An article was published reporting that Richard Branson invested $30 million in cryptocurrency payments platform BitPay.
- What is Bitcoin Investor?
Bitcoin Investor is an automated trading software programmed to recognize cryptocurrency market opportunities for users interested in starting to trade.
- Is it profitable to invest in Bitcoin Investor
There are investors claiming to have earnings over €5,000 daily. However, users would need to invest large sums of money to earn such returns. We advise new users to start with the minimum deposit of £250/€250 and only trade on their profits from there.
- What is the fee to open the new account?
There is no fee charged to open a new Bitcoin Investor account. It is completely free.
- Can Bitcoins be withdrawn from the trading system after earning a profit?
Unfortunately, this is not possible. The trading software converts your earnings to the local currency and your earnings are deposited in the bank account linked to your Bitcoin Investor account.
- Are there alternative crypto trading platforms?
There are similar trading platforms like Bitcoin Code, Bitcoin Revolution and Bitcoin Era, among other trusted cryptocurrency trading platforms.
- Is there a maximum limit of profit I can make?
No. There are no limits to how much earning potential you have on Bitcoin.
- Is Bitcoin Investor a pyramid scheme?
No. Bitcoin Investor is an award-winning and deeply technical software that enables you to make profitable cryptocurrency trades.
- How much time will I have to put into this?
It is recommended that the average user needs to input at least 20 minutes a day on this trading platform.
- Which countries is Bitcoin Investor available in?
Bitcoin Investor is available in over 150 countries and there are multiple payment options for your convenience. You can easily start earning a return on your investment from practically anywhere around the world as long as it is legal to use Bitcoin Investor in your country
- Is it advisable to invest all your money in Bitcoin Investor?
No, never invest money that you need or cannot afford to lose, you must only use disposable income. The cryptocurrency market is volatile and time-sensitive making it high risk and high reward. We recommend starting small. As with any investment, there are risks but the stop-loss feature protects potential investors from huge losses.