What is Bitcoin Era?
Bitcoin Era is an advanced trading technology that facilitates the automated trading of bitcoin as well as other prominent cryptocurrencies. This trading technology uses statistical algorithms to compare large volumes of historical and fresh data. It then applies this data to the existing cryptocurrency market, using market trends to predict profitable trades.
How Does Bitcoin Era Work?
It operates by connecting to various cryptocurrency brokers to facilitate trades. The technology first computes optimum points of entry and exit for trade in a particular cryptocurrency asset, and then sends this information to a partnered broker using an API. Upon receiving the trading signal, the broker automatically executes as per the criteria that is set.
Additionally, the technology enables manual trading for its users. It allows a user to input trading parameters including the cryptocurrency asset, the amount that a trader wants to invest, stop loss, and trading strategy. Once market conditions move to match the user’s requirements, Bitcoin Era’s intelligent algorithm places the trade.
How to Open an Account with Bitcoin Era
The steps to make money with Bitcoin Era are simple. Investors just create an account (free of charge) with an accurate user profile, once its approved you make a deposit and start trading.
Step 1: Account registration and verification
Creating a Bitcoin Era account is a simple and easy process which takes a few minutes to complete. Start by creating a free account via the form below. After successful registration you will be assigned a personal broker to walk you through the set up process:
Step 2: Finance
You can opt for a practice account, in order to familiarise yourself with the basics of cryptocurrency trading. Alternatively, you can directly go for live-trading. In order to do so, you need to fund your account with a £250/€250 minimum investment. Making a deposit on Bitcoin Era is very easy: The site offers multiple payment options such as MasterCard, Visa, PayPal, Net-teller and Skrill, among others. We are particularly impressed with this service as multiple payment options make it possible for users from all parts of the world where Bitcoin Era is available to participate. The maximum deposit on Bitcoin Era is €15,000.
Step 3: Demo Trading
Demo trading is a feature that allows you to practice trading using fake money. You get to familiarize yourself with the platform and the cryptocurrency markets before trading with real money. Once you are comfortable to trade you can deposit the minimum amount of £250/€250 to start trading on the live account.
Step 4: Live trading
Once you’ve familiarized yourself with how the Bitcoin Era platform works, and a deposit has been made into your Bitcoin Era account, you can now start trading.
Pros and Cons of Bitcoin Era
Bitcoin Era was created and launched in 2019; it features a system that performs transactions faster than the regular cryptocurrency market processes. However, we have found that it also has some challenges. We have summarised the PROs and CONSs for you and urge you to continue to do further research on this trading technology before you begin to trade.
|✔️ Easy registration and verification process||❌ Limited cryptocurrency options|
|✔️ Customisable trade settings||❌ No mobile app|
|✔️ No hidden charges, fees and broker commission||❌ Vague and sometimes misleading information on the website|
|✔️ Payouts can be accessed on a daily basis as there are no limits on withdrawals||❌ Has multiple websites under its name, therefore difficult to verify its authenticity|
|✔️ Trades are only done using CFD brokers, so all transactions happen in fiat currency rather than in cryptocurrency.||❌ The website claims Award winnings but no proof has been found.|
Important Features of Bitcoin Era
The Bitcoin Era platform is equipped with some great features that make the live trading experience a success.
- Payouts: Bitcoin Era offers fast payouts. All funds and profits can be withdrawn with a click of a button. You can transfer your profits or trading capital directly to your bank account.
- The system also does not pose any limits on your withdrawals and payouts can be accessed on a daily basis. It is worth noting that Bitcoin Era does not offer payouts in bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies as it only trades with CFD brokers.
- Cryptocurrency Pairs: It is easier to make more money by investing in Bitcoin Era; we discovered that the trading platform offers users a chance to set auto trades with different currency pairs such as BTC/USD, BTC/EUR, etc.
- Deposits and Withdrawals: Funds can be deposited and withdrawn at any time of the day since the system is always live. The process of withdrawals occurs through the broker’s account. While there are no restrictions on the withdrawal limits, it takes up to 36 hours for the money to reach your account.
- Verification system: The verification system is enhanced to ensure that all the information entered by account holders is accurate. This prevents delays in payment or withdrawals and also lowers the chances of fraud.
- Professional brokers: To ensure that all users make much money with Bitcoin Era, the system is monitored by professional brokers who vet trades selected by the trading technology.
- Customer service helpdesk: The help desk is available to all users 24/7; we tested the helpdesk and can confirm that it is responsive. We are happy about this feature because everyone can get guidance and support when they have any problems.
Some Training Tips for Beginners
It’s important to do some research before trading cryptocurrencies. Crypto is a complicated and sometimes volatile market, and even experienced traders should proceed with caution before trusting their funds to a trading technology. Here’s the advice from our team of experts for anyone getting into automated trading:
- Learn about trading before you using a trading technology For people who are new to trading, it is important to learn about the details of what it involves – even if using a trading technology. Through this you can familiarise yourself with strategies like setting limits and stop losses to protect your funds and create a better trading strategy.
- Learn more about cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency is a complicated asset, and it is important to understand the basics of what you’re trading before signing up to a trading technology service.
- Research market trends: Sign up on digital forums where the cryptocurrency market is analysed and stay updated with current trends. With the information you can gather, it will be easier to know when you should invest more to make significant profits from trades.
- Start with a demo account. Trading technology services allow users to start trading on a demo account, giving you the chance to familiarize yourself with the platform without putting any of your hard earned money at risk.
- Build your portfolio gradually over time. The best trading strategies are long term, based around generating continuous growth over a long period of time. It is always best to start your experience with a perfect trading platform such as Bitcoin Era with the minimum deposit of $250. After earning your first profit, you can gradually increase your investment over time when you have a better understanding of how auto-trading cryptocurrency systems work.
- Only invest what you can afford to lose. The most important rule when it comes to trading assets of any sort is only to invest what you can afford to lose. There’s no guaranteed trading strategy and there will always be some risk to individual traders, so don’t invest all your money with a trading technology.
Has Bitcoin Era been endorsed by celebrities?
There have been claims that Bitcoin Era has been endorsed by international celebrities. We decided to investigate each case where a celebrity has been link to Bitcoin Era or any other crypto trading application.
Does Gordon Ramsay Support Bitcoin Era?
Gordon Ramsay is one of the most famous chefs in the world. The Multi-Michelin starred British chef, restaurateur, writer and television personality has a huge brand so his endorsement would give any product credibility. We scoured the net and YouTube to find out if he has endorsed Bitcoin Era unfortunately we did not find anything. So the rumours are false.
Does Peter Jones Endorse Bitcoin Era?
Peter Jones is a British businessman and reality TV star on the popular investment show Dragons Den and American TV show American Inventor. He has an estimated net worth close to $500 million, therefore if someone of his financial standing endorses an investment product, many people would also invest in it. We looked for incidence that Peter Jones has endorsed Bitcoin Era, however we did not find anything.
Does Elon Musk Endorse Bitcoin Era?
Elon Musk is the eccentric billionaire with three nationalities, South African, Canadian and American. He is the man behind Tesla and SpaceX. Tweets from Elon Musk affect the stock market, if he were to endorse Bitcoin Era it would be all over the news and the Bitcoin Era website would crash. We searched the internet for any valid evidence that Elon Musk endorsed Bitcoin Era, again we were unable to verify those claims.
Does Trevor Noah Recommend Bitcoin Era?
Trevor Noah is a South African comedian, political commentator, actor and the host of the popular American talk show, The Daily Show. There have been rumours that Trevor Noah uses Bitcoin Era due to ads circulating around the internet about Trevor getting rich because of Bitcoin. It is public knowledge that Trevor Noahs source of wealth is his contract with The daily show and his comedy tours. Whether Trevor Noah invests in bitcoin or not is not public knowledge. It cannot be confirmed that he uses Bitcoin Era.
Does Kate Winslet use Bitcoin Era?
Kate Winslet is a famous British actress known for her work on Titanic and period dramas. There has been a rise of searches from people wondering if Kate Winslet supports any advanced cryptocurrency trading platform. We have investigated and found no evidence of Kate Winslet endorsing any trading platform.
Holly Willoughby and Bitcoin Era?
Holly Marie Willoughby is a British author, model and TV presenter on This Morning and Dancing on Ice. Like the other celebrities on this list there have been claims that she supports advanced crypto trading application but there is no evidence to support this.
Does Patrice Motsepe Use Bitcoin Era?
Patrice Motsepe is one of the richest South Africans, with a net worth of over $1,6 billion. He made his wealth from his mining interests. He is the founder and executive chairman of African Rainbow Minerals, which has interests in gold, ferrous metals, base metals, and platinum. He has made his money from traditional business, we found no evidence of his involvement in Bitcoin or Bitcoin Era.
Does Aliko Dangote Use Bitcoin Era?
Aliko Dangote is a Nigerian billionaire and the richest man in Africa, valued at over $8.5 billion. He is the founder and chairman of industrial conglomerate Dangote Group. Being the richest man in Africa makes him famous, this makes people want to associate products with him especially if the products have something to do with making money. If the richest man in Africa invests in bitcoin then other Africans would want to invest in bitcoin as well in the hopes of accumulating a fraction of his net worth. Unfortunately there is no evidence out there to suggest Aliko Dangote uses Bitcoin Era or whether or not he invests in bitcoin.
Even though none of the celebrity endorsement have checked out, it’s important to note that none of the claims were actually made by the creators of Bitcoin Era. It is affiliate marketers who use the celebrity names as click bait. The Bitcoin Era system delivers on the what it says it can do.
What celebrities actually say about bitcoin
Bitcoin is the best performing asset class in the last decade, with those kinds of results it has attracted the attention of millionaires in the form of celebrities and business people. It is literally changing how we view and use money. Here is what famous have to say about bitcoin and cryptocurrencies:
1. “There are 3 eras of currency: Commodity based, politically based, and now, math based.” – Chris Dixon (Co-founder of Hunch now owned by Ebay, Co-founder of SiteAdvisor now owned by McAfee)
2. “Entire classes of bugs are missing.” – Dan Kaminsky (Security Penetration Expert for Cisco and Avaya)
3. “It’s money 2.0, a huge huge deal.” – Chamath Palihapitiya (Previous head of AOL instant messenger)
4. “You can’t stop things like Bitcoin. It will be everywhere and the world will have to readjust. World governments will have to readjust.” – John McAfee
5. “Bitcoin is here to stay. There would be a hacker uproar to anyone who attempted to take credit for the patent of cryptocurrency. And I wouldn’t want to be on the receiving end of hacker fury.” – Adam Draper
6. “If there is one positive take away from the collapse of Mt.Gox, it is the willingness of a new generation of Bitcoin companies to work together to ensure the future of Bitcoin and the security of customer funds.” – Brian Armstrong (CEO of Coinbase)
7. “Bitcoin seems to be a very promising idea. I like the idea of basing security on the assumption that the CPU power of honest participants outweighs that of the attacker. It is a very modern notion that exploits the power of the long tail.” – Hal Finney
8. “Bitcoin enables certain uses that are very unique. I think it offers possibilities that no other currency allows. For example the ability to spend a coin that only occurs when two separate parties agree to spend the coin; with a third party that couldn’t run away with the coin itself.” – Pieter Wuille
9. “Hey, obviously this is a very interesting time to be in Bitcoin right now, but if you guys want to argue over whether this is reality or not, one Bitcoin will feed over 40 homeless people in Pensacola right now. If you guys want proof Bitcoin is real, send them to me, I’ll cash them out and feed homeless people.” – Jason King
10. “Blockchain is the tech. Bitcoin is merely the first mainstream manifestation of its potential.” – Marc Kenigsberg
11. “Bitcoin was created to serve a highly political intent, a free and uncensored network where all can participate with equal access.” – Amir Taaki
12. “As the value goes up, heads start to swivel and skeptics begin to soften. Starting a new currency is easy, anyone can do it. The trick is getting people to accept it, because it is their use that gives the “money” value.” – Adam B. Levine
13. “At its core, bitcoin is a smart currency, designed by very forward-thinking engineers. It eliminates the need for banks, gets rid of credit card fees, currency exchange fees, money transfer fees, and reduces the need for lawyers in transitions… all good things.” – Peter Diamandis
14. “Bitcoin, and the ideas behind it, will be a disrupter to the traditional notions of currency. In the end, currency will be better for it.” – Edmund C. Moy
15. “There is so much potential, … I am just waiting for it to be a billion dollar industry.” “Wow, Silk Road actually works” – Charlie Shrem
Celebrities involved with crypto projects
|Richard Branson||Richard Branson reportedly has $30 million invested in BitPay.|
|Mel B||announced that she was going to accept Bitcoin payments for her new single.|
|Ashton Kutcher||Ashton Kutcher has been an advocate for Bitcoin and he invested in a sports betting blockchain, Unikrn|
|William Shatner||Involved with Solar Alliance, a Vancouver-based company which operates a solar-powered bitcoin mining farm|
|Mike Tyson||Tyson launched his own line of bitcoin ATMs in Las Vegas in 2015.|
|50 cent||Sold an album for the cryptocyrrency titled: holding it and forgetting about it|
|Gwyneth Paltrow||Joined the Bitcoin wallet startup Abra as an advisor during an episode of the Apple series, Planet of the Apps.|
|Snoop Dogg||In 2017, Snoop Dogg was presented with 1,500 SparkleCOINs from the company worth approximately $55,500 as a donation for his youth football program.|
|Dennis Coles||Dennis Coles, announced his investment in the cryptocurrency world as a co-founder of Cream Capital, a firm aiming to build a blockchain ATM network to facilitate the use of coins like Ethereum and bitcoin|
|Jamie Foxx||Jamie Foxx jumped on the cryptocurrency bandwagon when he began promoting the token sale of Cobinhood, a free cryptocurrency trading exchange|
|Richard Sherman||Richard Sherman announced on Facebook that his official online store would begin accepting bitcoin payments, calling it “the currency of the future.”|
|Johnny Depp||In the fall of 2018, the actor became a partner with TaTaTu blockchain startup, which deals with film-making.|
|Luis Suarez||Luis Suarez now also wants to make money by predicting who wins a match. Uruguayan football star invited 25M of his followers on Instagram to join him in signing up to the Ethereum-based prediction market platform Stox and making their predictions for the US Open|
|Lothar Matthaus||Lothar Matthaus joined as a Football Ambassador, because, as he stated, by decentralizing talent scouting TokenStars has a big potential to ensure that we’ll see the new maradonas and ronaldos in the nearest future.|
|Gianluca Zambrotta||He is focused on coaching the football club in China and in the crypto world as a TokenStars Football Ambassador.|
|Redfoo||He is a coder working on an Ethereum project! He is very into the blockchain and donated several personal items for TokenStars Crypto Christmas Charity Auction.|
|Roger Ver||Currently he is involved in numerous projects, such as Bitcoin Cash, bitcoin.com, Ripple, Bitpay, Kraken, Coinsetter. Roger donated his T-shirt to the Crypto Charity Auction of TokenStars.|
|Tommy Haas||Is a Tennis Ambassador for TokenStars.|
Bitcoin Era Review: Our verdict
The Bitcoin Era App has been created using the most advanced programming the trading world has ever seen. The software is ahead of the markets by 0.01 seconds. This ‘time leap’ makes the software the most consistent trading app on the planet.
We can confidently conclude that Bitcoin Era is a great trading platform that can help users earn profits daily. Getting started is fairly easy, with a quick registration and verification process which allows you start trading in under 3o minutes. Whilst navigating the platform, we encountered no problems, which is a very important factor in the world of crypto trading. The interface is easy to navigate, with 24/7 customer help ready to assist should users have questions or encounter any problems.
We also found proof that the developers in charge of managing the system are committed to providing adequate online security on the platform to protect user information and funds. The payouts system is also transparent and accurate.
Bitcoin Era is a legit trading technology and if you’re planning to use it, the best way to approach it is as a supportive tool in perfecting your trading strategy. By learning more about trading and cryptocurrency, you can set parameters on your account that can help you mitigate risk and deliver higher returns.
Can I withdraw Bitcoins from the system?
No, this is not possible, the system converts earned Bitcoins into your local currency with is sent to your bank account.
Can I choose a broker for my Bitcoin Era account?
No, this is also not possible, the system automatically links accounts to brokers. However, we have confirmed that all the brokers affiliated with Bitcoin Era are experienced and reliable. We know that they can be trusted to ensure maximum profits are earned from trades done by the trading technology.
Is this like MLM or Affiliate Marketing?
No, Bitcoin Era is not like MLM, affiliate marketing or anything else out there. The software wins trades with 99.4% accuracy.
What is the maximum amount that I can make?
According to the Bitcoin Era website, your profits are unlimited within The Bitcoin Era and some members earned their first million within just 61 days.
How many hours per day do I need to work?
Members work an average of 20 minutes a day or less. This is because the software handles the trading the amount of ‘work’ required is minimal.
How much does the software cost?
Members of The Bitcoin Era get a copy of the proprietary software free of charge.
Are there any fees?
There are no hidden fees, broker fees or commissions. All of your money is 100% yours and you are free to withdraw it at any time you choose without delay.
Glossary of Cryptocurrency Terms
|Bitcoin||Bitcoin is reported to be the world’s most popular cryptocurrency. Bitcoin runs on a Bitcoin Blockchain and is a decentralized currency that operates independently from central banks and authority|
|Ethereum||Ethereum, like Bitcoin, is a cryptocurrency that is decentralized. Here, investors can transfer and exchange value.|
|Litecoin||Litecoin is also a cryptocurrency and a blockchain mirroring Bitcoin.|
|Exchange||The crypto exchange is basically an online platform where crypto investors get to exchange different cryptocurrencies for other cryptocurrencies.|
|Bitcoin mining||Bitcoin mining occurs when Bitcoin transactions are verified and confirmed before being added to the Bitcoin Blockchain.|
|Crypto wallet||A crypto wallet is a software program that stores the private and public keys of investors. It also allows users to transfer, receive, spend, store and check their balances.|
|Circulating supply||This refers to the amount of a given cryptocurrency or tokens that are publicly available and circulating on the market between buyers and sellers.|
|Market cap||Market cap refers to the market value of all of the cryptocurrencies available in the market per day.|
|Altcoins||Bitcoin was the first and most successful of all cryptocurrencies. All other coins are grouped together under the category of altcoins.|
|Block Explorer||An online tool for exploring and analysing the blockchain of a cryptocurrency.|
|Block Height||Block height refers to the number of blocks connected in the blockchain.|
|Block Reward||An incentive given to a bitcoin miner who has successfully calculated the hash (verification) in a block.|
|Chain Linking||Transferring one cryptocurrency to another. This requires the transaction to be lodged in two separate blockchains.|
|Consortium Blockchain||A privately owned and operated blockchain.|
|Cryptography||The process of encrypting and decrypting information.|
|Decentralized Autonomous Organization||Refers to organisations that are run by computer programs or software rather than a human input. There is no central authority in this regard.|
|Token||Tokens are strongly associated with ICO’s and are often built on the pre-existing standard from established ‘smart contract’ blockchains like Ethereum.|
|ICO||This stands for Initial Coin Offering and refers to a disruptive new method for projects to gain funding.|
|Fork||In cryptocurrency terms, a fork is an event where an existing cryptocurrency splits into two variations of the code.|
|Wallet||A cryptocurrency wallet is the primary way owners of cryptocurrencies are able to access their coins.|
|Hot and cold storage||This refers to where a particular wallet is hosted. Hot storage refers to a wallet that is accessible from an internet connection, where cold storage refers to hosting your wallet offline on a separate piece of hardware.|
|Escrow||An escrow is a financial arrangement where a third party holds and regulates payment of the funds required for two parties involved in a given transaction.|
|Smart contract||The Ethereum blockchain allows for code to be deployed onto it in the form of a smart contract. This contract is essentially a set of mathematical rules that dictate how the transactions function|
|Proof-of-work (PoW)||For transactions to be confirmed and added to the Blockchain ledger, there are various approaches that have been developed to complete this process.|
|Proof-of-stake (PoS)||In PoS-based cryptocurrencies, the creator of the next block is chosen via various combinations of random selection and wealth or age.|
|Proof of Importance (POI)||This is a style of proof pioneered by the coin NEM as a third alternative to PoW and PoS.|
|TA||Shorthand for a technical analysis, or the analysis of coin values based on historical price movements and sophisticated indicators.|
|Node||a computer that is connected to the network of a particular cryptocurrency.|
|Mining||Mining is the process of validating new transactions on a cryptocurrencies distributed ledger.|
|Moonshot||This refers to a cryptocurrency shooting upwards dramatically.|
|Bear and Bull markets||A bull market is refers to rising prices and optimistic sentiment that encourages buying. Bear markets are considered the opposite of bull markets, with downward price trends and a pessimistic sentiment that encourages selling|
|Whale||Refers to someone who holds a large amount of cryptocurrency|
|HODL||Refers to the passive investment strategy of ignoring market turbulence and waiting for long term returns.|
Other Advanced Trading Systems
|Crypto Trader||Bitcoin Loophole||Bitcoin Lifestyle||Bitcoin Rush|
|Bitcoin Evolution||Bitcoin Revolution||Bitcoin Profit||Bitcoin Code|
Disclaimer: The content on this page should not be taken as financial advice. It is for informational purposes only. Never invest what you can’t afford to lose. Always research as much as possible before making any financial decision and consult a certified financial advisor.