Many people are skeptical when it comes to using advanced crypto trading software such as Bitcoin Champion. This is understandable, because of the volatile nature of the cryptocurrency market, investments will always be risky, especially for new users with little to no trading experience. Let’s start by investigating what Bitcoin Champion actually is and how this trading platform works.
What is Bitcoin Champion?
Bitcoin Champion is an automated trading technology used to invest in cryptocurrency. It is one of many crypto trading technologies that can be used by all investors and new experience, to generate money online. We have tested all the features of this technology for you and we have found many reasons why experienced investors have decided to use Bitcoin Champion as their trading technology of choice.
Is Bitcoin Champion a Ponzi Scheme?
No. Bitcoin Champion is not a Ponzi scheme. Real Ponzi schemes normally promise investors very high returns, without investing much. It also promises little to no risks to its potential investors. With Ponzi schemes, investors also need to recruit, friends and family and are promised an incentive or even higher profitability.
Here’s how to recognize a Bitcoin Ponzi Scheme:
- Unrealistic promises: investors must know that every investment comes with a level of risk. You may be familiar with the phrase “the higher the investment, the higher the reward”, so when you are introduced to an investment that offers very low risks, something is probably wrong.
- Very frequent returns on an Investment: On the cryptocurrency market, you earnings often fluctuate, depending what is happening on the market. Always be cautious when your investment is always profitable regardless of changes on the market.
- Unregulated Investments: when trading on the cryptocurrency market it is important that you have a broker or account manager to oversee your accounts. Shy away from investing in tools that are not regulated.
How to Start Trading on Bitcoin Champion
Step 1: Registration
You can register a new account by completing the form below. Registration is free on Bitcoin Champion and you will find it quite straightforward. After creating an account you will be assigned a dedicated account manager.
Step 2: Deposit
We recommend making a minimum deposit of £250/ €250. This is the minimum amount needed to start trading on Bitcoin Champion. Starting small is best for users who have never traded before. This deposit needs to be made before a user can activate live trade. Your deposit can be made using a MasterCard, Visa or Maestro. You will be required to confirm your account and identity before trading can begin.
Step 3: Demo-Trading feature
The demo trading feature is quite impressive. Although optional, we recommend that all new users make use of the demo feature. It is basically a replica of the live trading platform without the use of real funds. The demo trading feature was created to assist new users to experience the platform and test its functionality.
Step 4: Live trading
This is the exciting part, going live! Before you get started, we recommend that you set your trading limits. This will help safeguard your investment and minimise the risk of huge losses. If you are not sure how to do this your account manager will gladly help you configure your settings. The settings you put in place will apply every day you trade, except if you change it before a trade takes place.
How it Works
From our tests and analysis we have found Bitcoin Champion to be competent in three key areas. We believe that this is why the trading system is so successful. We’ve listed them below:
- Algorithm Trading with Precision
The Bitcoin Champion trading system is powered by a very intelligent algorithm that has a very high accuracy level. In fact some have claimed that the trading system has an accuracy level of 99.4%. This means that Bitcoin Champion has the ability to provide you with highly profitable trades.
- An Industry Leader in Cutting Edge Trading Systems
Bitcoin Champion is considered to be ahead of its time when it comes to trading systems. Bitcoin Champion is also easy to use and navigate, making it ideal for beginners and this is one of its unique selling points.
- Intuitive and Profitable
Bitcoin Champion requires little to no human interference. In fact, the algorithm can scan through trade signals in a matter of seconds. After making use of the demo trade feature you will find your way around the live trade platform quite easily. Although the trading system is very intuitive, we do recommend that you spend at least 20-30 minutes on your account daily.
Quick Facts About Bitcoin Champion
From our analysis and experience, Bitcoin Champion is considered to be an Industry leader in the world of trading technology. We know that some of you may still be sceptical so we decided to list some facts about Bitcoin Champion below:
- The interface is user friendly and ideal for new users entering the cryptocurrency market.
- The success rate is over 90%.
- All you need is €250 as a minimum deposit and this deposit is also your very first investment.
- The transaction process is fast and transparent. Registered account users can get their profits credited to their accounts in no time.
- Users need to check their accounts for at least 30 minutes a day.
- Customer service is highly responsive and available 24 hours a day seven days a week via email, phone and live chat.
Advantages of Trading with Bitcoin Champion
Here are some of the notable advantages of trading with Bitcoin Champion:
- Fast trading process
With Bitcoin Champion, transactions are completed in seconds. This means that more money can be earned during a live trading session.
- High Profits
Based on our analysis, test and the testimonials written by other users, we can confirm that every live trading session has huge earning potential for you.
We have found Bitcoin Champion to be very user-friendly and easy to navigate. Bitcoin System is perfect for beginners.
- Safe and secure
You don’t need to worry about your personal information being stolen or your account being hacked unless you are negligent. Bitcoin Champion is protected by a SSL certificate. This means that your information is protected by encryption.
Celebrities who have interests in Cryptocurrencies:
- Gwyneth Paltrow – In 2017, Gwyneth Paltrow joined the Bitcoin wallet startup Abra as an advisor during an episode of the Apple series, Planet of the Apps.
- Mike Tyson – In 2016, Mike Tyson launched a Bitcoin wallet in a partnership with Bitcoin Direct.
- Snoop Dogg -In 2013 Snoop tweeted: “My next record available in bitcoin n delivered in a drone.” In 2017, Snoop Dogg was presented with 1,500 SparkleCOINs from the company worth approximately $55,500 as a donation for his youth football program.
- Ashton Kutcher – Invested in a sports betting blockchain, Unikrn, along with billionaire Mark Cuban.
- Jamie Foxx – In 2017, Jamie Foxx endorsed the cryptocurrency exchange Cobinhood on twitter: “Looking forward to participating in the new @cobinhood Token! ZERO fee trading! #CryptoCurrency #BitCoin #ETH – http://cobinhood.com.”
- Roseanne Barr – One of the earliest supporters of Bitcoin. Iin 2013, she tweeted: first post apocalyptic law: slavery in all forms is now illegal-including debt slavery. #BITCOIN.
- Mel B – In 2013, Mel B announced that she was going to accept Bitcoin payments for her new single. She said: I love how new technology makes our lives easier, and to me that’s exciting. Bitcoin unites my fans around the world using one currency. They can just pay using bitcoins.
- Drew Carey – Once tweeted: Just tried to buy breakfast w bitcoins. Refused. #whenwilltheworldcatchuptomyhipness
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. – In 2017, he tweeted a photo of himself with a caption that read, “Spending bitcoins ethereum and other types of cryptocurrency in Beverly Hill.”
- Richard Branson – An article was published reporting that Richard Branson invested $30 million in cryptocurrency payments platform BitPay.
Bitcoin Champion Review: Our Verdict!
The outcome of our analysis on the Bitcoin Champion platform leads us to support the claims that Bitcoin Champion is 100% legit and can assist new and experienced traders in generating a passive income and growing their wealth. It is claimed that a new user can earn between €200 and €1000 every week. This does completely depend on how much money the user invests and keeps reinvesting.
We have found enough reviews and research suggesting that Bitcoin Champion is reliable and adequate for further investment consideration. The Bitcoin Champion platform is available to users in more than 150 countries.
- What is Bitcoin Champion?
Bitcoin Champion is an automated trading software programmed to recognize cryptocurrency market opportunities for users interested in starting to trade.
- Is it profitable to invest in Bitcoin Champion?
There are investors claiming to have earnings over €5,000 daily. However, users need to invest large sums of money to earn such returns. We advise new users to start with the minimum deposit of €250 and grow their profit from there.
- How do crypto trading applications work?
The trading applications work using an intelligent algorithm. They scan and analyse massive volumes of data to find cryptocurrency at very low prices. These cryptocurrencies are then purchased and sold at a higher price later.
- Is my information safe on Bitcoin Champion?
It is reported that Bitcoin Champion uses an SSL certificate which is an online security protocol that encrypts confidential information on the site.
- What is the fee to open the new account?
There is no fee charged to open a new Bitcoin Champion account. It is completely free.
- Can Bitcoins be withdrawn from the trading system after earning a profit?
Unfortunately, this is not possible. The trading software converts your earnings to the local currency and your earnings are deposited in the bank account linked to your Bitcoin Champion account.
- Are there alternative crypto trading platforms?
Yes. There are similar trading platforms like Bitcoin Code, Bitcoin Revolution and Bitcoin Era, among other trusted cryptocurrency trading platforms.