Many people are skeptical when it comes to using advanced crypto trading software such as Bitcoin Boom. This is understandable, because of the volatile nature of the cryptocurrency market, investments will always be risky, especially for new users with little to no trading experience. Let’s start by investigating what Bitcoin Boom actually is and how this trading platform works.
What is Bitcoin Boom?
Bitcoin Boom is a cryptocurrency trading software aimed at helping investors who have never traded before make profits in the cryptocurrency market.
The trading software functions with intelligent technology backed by machine learning and AI. Bitcoin Boom is easy to use and navigate and is one of the best trading platforms used in the cryptocurrency market.
Is Bitcoin Boom Legit or a Scam?
There are many questions and myths regarding Bitcoin Boom and its legitimacy, especially the earning potential for investors interested in trading. We must remember the cryptocurrency market is volatile and time-sensitive. Investment risk, although manageable with the software’s algorithms, will always be there.
- New users can try a demo. Once satisfied, there is a small minimum deposit of £250/€250 to start live trading.
- There are deposit and stop loss limits in place to protect users and investments from volatility
- A win-rate as high as 88% is achievable by exploiting the brokers & trading signals on the platform. For traders who have done their research on automated trading software in general, the efficacy of receiving high returns is a possibility with experienced brokers.
- The platform is easy to navigate and user-friendly.
How to start trading with Bitcoin Boom
To register start by creating a free account through the form below. After successful registration you will be assigned a personal broker to walk you through the account verification & set up process:
We suggest making a minimum deposit of £250/€250. Starting small is best for users who have never traded before. This deposit has to be made before the user can activate the live trading feature.
Deposits can be made using a MasterCard, Visa or Maestro. However, users will be required to confirm their account & identity before trading can commence. For new users worried about the security of their card or personal information, GDPR rules apply and SSL certificates back all transactions. This means that all of your confidential information is encrypted and secure on the site.
We recommend using the demo trading feature, especially for new and inexperienced users. The demo feature is basically a replica of the live trading platform without the use of real money and is aimed at assisting users to experience the platform, learn about live trades and test its functionality.
Before starting a live trade, we suggest that all new users set trading limits. This will safeguard any investment or at least minimise the risk of huge losses. Once a user has configured the initial limit settings, it will apply every day of trading, except if the user changes settings before a trade takes place. Again, using the demo trade feature is advisable before going on to live trade.
Bitcoin Boom vs. Other Platforms
|Bitcoin Boom||Other Platforms|
What are the benefits of trading with Bitcoin Boom
- User-friendly features- a new user will find it easy to navigate this platform. The features are basic and easy to understand.
- Verification process- verifying the client’s personal information is what a licensed trading platform is required to do.
- Online customer support- there is a customer service support chat & telephone team available 24/7.
- Demo trading mode – users are able to learn about the trading mechanics before investing money. It also safeguards new users from investing large sums of money into a market they do not understand yet.
- Fast Withdrawals – withdrawals can be made within 24 hours of the initial trade.
- Experienced Brokers – A personal broker can be assigned to the user’s portfolio & can execute the different investment strategies on the client’s behalf.
What to consider before trading with Bitcoin Boom
- Invest wisely-start with a minimum deposit of £250/€250.
- Withdraw earnings early- we suggest withdrawing your earnings and leave the initial investment amount on the system for more trading. In this way, you can enjoy your earnings while the initial capital you invested keeps making a profit.
- Don’t invest your savings- we suggest that new users make use of their disposable income instead of using all of their savings to fund their first trade. Remember the cryptocurrency market is volatile and things change rapidly.
Is Bitcoin Boom Available To US Residents?
No, Americans cannot use Bitcoin Boom, however there are a lot of alternative trading platforms registered in the USA for people interested in trading cryptocurrencies.
Is there a Bitcoin Boom App?
No, trading can only take place on a computer or other mobile devices, via the website.
Has Bitcoin Boom Been Featured in the Media?
There have been various rumours that Bitcoin Boom has been endorsed on TV shows such as Dragon’s Den, Shark Tank and This Morning. There is no proof that these rumours are accurate. There has also been no endorsement of Bitcoin Boom by any celebrities, even though many have expressed an interest in understanding the Cryptocurrency market.
Is there a Dragons Den Bitcoin Boom episode?
Dragons Den is a famous British show where aspiring business people are given 3 minutes to pitch their business idea to a panel of successful business people in the hope of getting investment to launch and take their business idea to the next phase. Any product associated with this show would gain overnight success. We have not found any link between Bitcoin Boom and Dragons Den.
Is there a Shark Tank Bitcoin Boom episode?
Shark Tank is an American investment show similar to Dragons Den. Entrepreneurs are given a few minutes to pitch their idea to a panel of millionaires in the hopes that these millionaires will invest money in their idea. If Bitcoin Boom had the support of Shark Tank then its safe to say that it would be all over the news, however it is highly unlikely as Bitcoin Boom is not licensed for US consumers.
Celebrities who have interests in Cryptocurrencies:
- Gwyneth Paltrow – In 2017, Gwyneth Paltrow joined the Bitcoin wallet startup Abra as an advisor during an episode of the Apple series, Planet of the Apps.
- Mike Tyson – In 2016, Mike Tyson launched a Bitcoin wallet in a partnership with Bitcoin Direct.
- Snoop Dogg -In 2013 Snoop tweeted: “My next record available in bitcoin n delivered in a drone.” In 2017, Snoop Dogg was presented with 1,500 SparkleCOINs from the company worth approximately $55,500 as a donation for his youth football program.
- Ashton Kutcher – Invested in a sports betting blockchain, Unikrn, along with billionaire Mark Cuban.
- Jamie Foxx – In 2017, Jamie Foxx endorsed the cryptocurrency exchange Cobinhood on twitter: “Looking forward to participating in the new @cobinhood Token! ZERO fee trading! #CryptoCurrency #BitCoin #ETH – http://cobinhood.com.”
- Roseanne Barr – One of the earliest supporters of Bitcoin. Iin 2013, she tweeted: first post apocalyptic law: slavery in all forms is now illegal-including debt slavery. #BITCOIN.
- Mel B – In 2013, Mel B announced that she was going to accept Bitcoin payments for her new single. She said: I love how new technology makes our lives easier, and to me that’s exciting. Bitcoin unites my fans around the world using one currency. They can just pay using bitcoins.
- Drew Carey – Once tweeted: Just tried to buy breakfast w bitcoins. Refused. #whenwilltheworldcatchuptomyhipness
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. – In 2017, he tweeted a photo of himself with a caption that read, “Spending bitcoins ethereum and other types of cryptocurrency in Beverly Hill.”
- Richard Branson – An article was published reporting that Richard Branson invested $30 million in cryptocurrency payments platform BitPay.
Bitcoin Boom Review: Our Verdict!
The outcome of our analysis on the Bitcoin Boom platform leads us to support the claims thatBitcoin Boomis 100% legit and can assist new and experienced traders in generating a passive income and growing their wealth. It is claimed that a new user can earn between €200 and €1000 every week. This does completely depend on how much money the user invests and keeps reinvesting.
We have found enough reviews and research suggesting that Bitcoin Boom is reliable and adequate for further investment consideration. The Bitcoin Boom is available to users in more than 150 countries.
- What is Bitcoin Boom?
Bitcoin Boom is an automated trading software programmed to recognize cryptocurrency market opportunities for users interested in starting to trade.
- Is it profitable to invest in Bitcoin Boom
There are investors claiming to have earnings over €5,000 daily. However, users would need to invest large sums of money to earn such returns. We advise new users to start with the minimum deposit of £250/€250 and only trade on their profits from there.
- What is the fee to open the new account?
There is no fee charged to open a new Bitcoin Boom account. It is completely free.
- Can Bitcoins be withdrawn from the trading system after earning a profit?
Unfortunately, this is not possible. The trading software converts your earnings to the local currency and your earnings are deposited in the bank account linked to your Bitcoin Boom account.
- Are there alternative crypto trading platforms?
There are similar trading platforms like Bitcoin Code, Bitcoin Revolution and Bitcoin Era, among other trusted cryptocurrency trading platforms.
- Is there a maximum limit of profit I can make?
No. There are no limits to how much earning potential you have on Bitcoin.
- Is Bitcoin Boom a pyramid scheme?
No. Bitcoin Boom is an award-winning and deeply technical software that enables you to make profitable cryptocurrency trades.
- How much time will I have to put into this?
It is recommended that the average user needs to input at least 20 minutes a day on this trading platform.
- Which countries is Bitcoin Boom available in?
Bitcoin Boom is available in over 150 countries and there are multiple payment options for your convenience. You can easily start earning a return on your investment from practically anywhere around the world as long as it is legal to use Bitcoin Boom in your country
- Is it advisable to invest all your money in Bitcoin Boom?
No, never invest money that you need or cannot afford to lose, you must only use disposable income. The cryptocurrency market is volatile and time-sensitive making it high risk and high reward. We recommend starting small. As with any investment, there are risks but the stop-loss feature protects potential investors from huge losses.